Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851176 times)

"User-made image of what the ore may look like"

there are so many things wrong with that sentence

Not as wrong as you think. It's going by what is visible in Jeb's screenshot.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/File:Villagenhanced.jpg

Hey guys new farm design. this one is auto harvestable. it only needs 1 water stream instead of it being impossibru like on my last, square model. this one is a circular design, (because the water travel path is circular) it has a very high yield, though i haven't checked them yet. i'll get back with that.

the outline of stone bricks can be any block/can be left out and dug into a little central gathering point. it can be made with any circumference, the only thing that matters is that there is an exact center (marked by stone brick on top) for the water to land on, which will in turn, spread and harvest your wheat.

it took more thought than it should have, solely because i usually don't think of circles in minecraft. anyways i basically fused circles with terraced farming and got this. you gotta love having an engineering class at your highschool. (we all get computers, after we finish our assignment for the day we get to do what we want. sometimes i decide to design stuff on minecraft. also i love graph paper.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 07:26:32 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

another picture of a new block

Looks like gravel's homoloveual cousin

or just a new gravel texture

"lets make a ore for a currency item you can get by trading!"

Hey, Yogscast released a crappy trailer for "YogBox." But they knew it was just another crappy mod pack using many of the same things other mod packs had, so they filled the rest of the time showing off other parts of Technic which are much better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4DZD8myduQ
they weren't directly advertising the yogbox, they were advertising the technic launcher.
they just put the video up.

yet another reason why i am in love with this loving game

>listening to epic music
>in hunger games
>rape a group of people dressed as avengers
>leave the server at top 60

I put "User-made" in there. People are constantly adding images, and I don't feel like arguing the validity of their user-made stuff images. They will eventually be removed, probably tomorrow. When new developments happen, I'm usually one of the people working to clean up the articles made on them. Although again, I don't want to cause stuff fests among stupider users.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:03:26 PM by MegaScientifical »

I know, it's just

why do you even put that there in the first place

I mean seriously

I'm confused, the Xbox version uses 1.6.6 but the PC version is 1.2.5? Doesn't that mean the Xbox is ahead or something?

I know, it's just

why do you even put that there in the first place

I mean seriously

I don't like it either, but it was put there by one of the main page editors. If I remove it, it'd just be an annoying stuff fest. The next snapshot is tomorrow, we'll get the actual image, and then he can't dispute me/anyone removing it.

I'm confused, the Xbox version uses 1.6.6 but the PC version is 1.2.5? Doesn't that mean the Xbox is ahead or something?
1.6.6 Beta.

Slime in poll is borken