Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851280 times)

AKA having wide mines
why would you make a wide mine, even in vanilla?

found a massive mine. got lost in it. finally said forget it and dug my way out and was in the middle of a desert. found my way home. started the beginning of my farm. still no armor yet i have two stacks of iron.

just gunna put this out there
I'm hosting a craftbukkit server, vanilla (except for anti-grief mods).
If anybody wants to join it'll be up soon at 174.103.189.141

Does anyone know how to use PMDLoader? GameChap made a video of the result and zero information on how to get it working. When it comes to Japanese mods, they're always near the first to get it running around English. In fact, I can find nothing of this besides their video right now. So... Any help?

Holy stuff Terraformacraft is confusing, all the tutorials are outdated so can someone show me one that isn't?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 09:56:05 PM by 16-Bit »

kill me.
[sarcasm]
y u say dat dis is mlg bes tthin i sene nub :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes:
[/sarcasm]
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 10:04:19 PM by 16-Bit »

kill me.
This is what happens when a good game reaches the mainstream gaming community that have people playing the most common games.

This is what happens when a good game reaches the mainstream gaming community that have people playing the most common games.

>implying minecraft hasn't already been mainstream for like a year

Oh wow, What an awesome mod!

Amazing Mod

Oh whats that? Its a GAME CHAP video? oh thats too bad i guess you cant see this amazing mod.

^ generic buttmad GameChap fan

Oh wow, What an awesome mod!

Amazing Mod

Oh whats that? Its a GAME CHAP video? oh thats too bad i guess you cant see this amazing mod.
I'll save you 10 mins of loving idiots yelling in bad accents, it's a mod that allows you to build on water.

http://forum.minecraftuser.jp/viewtopic.php?t=176&p=47353#p47256

PMDLoader lets you import .pmd model files into Minecraft. Models will likely be extremely processing intensive in Minecraft, but worth it to see. My problem is I can't figure out how to actually get the models into the game. I fixed a crash bug apparently pertaining to a example model not naming correctly due to Windows renaming the Japanese text something random. But I don't see how you view it ingame like GameChap did. Maybe you need to actually code it in...? If there's one thing GameChap is good at, it's at getting Japanese mods functional before anyone else can make tutorials on it, whilst not actually explaining how the hell they got it working the way they did.

I'll save you 10 mins of loving idiots yelling in bad accents, it's a mod that allows you to build on water.

In this post, Extrude failed to realize what this mod is because he refused to research it further

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i94RccsNeEY&feature=player_embedded

Way2godumbass

GameChaps are a bunch of annoying twats. I'd be much happier if they got throat cancer.