Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5848888 times)

Remove the jar's META-INF then install forge so its META-INF is in the jar

Also make sure you're using the right Forge version: 6.0 is for 1.4.2, 6.2 is for 1.4.3, 6.3 is for 1.4.4
using the correct version, I think it may be the mod actually...

why does etho sound like vintagebeef?

I take that back, installed a bunch of mods after doing what M said, now it's just blackscreen again.

I take that back, installed a bunch of mods after doing what M said, now it's just blackscreen again.
www.feed-the-beast.com

spitfire is as bad as people on the minecraft forums randomly bashing the technic pack
but he's praising ftb constantly instead

Finally did they release Traditional beauty for the 1.4.2!

Anyways, i had the worst thing happen to me. I was sealing some useless caves when i found myself lost on the bedrock level. Most of my equipment was broken so i couldn't use them and because of the scary monsters i didn't want to risk getting killed looking for the exit since i had some valuable stuff on me. I found a small hole and started expanding it and dug upwards with my loving bare hands. After a while i saw the light of day. I climbed on to a tree and noticed that i would have been pretty much lost if it hadn't been for me exploring the area around my home earlier. I saw the jungle and decided to walk to it. Then i finally got to my house in one piece. Jesus it was hard.

For some peculiar reason my internet went down for a moment and my IP changed itself.

New IP: 97.94.138.183
Rules: No idiocy

Finally did they release Traditional beauty for the 1.4.2!

Anyways, i had the worst thing happen to me. I was sealing some useless caves when i found myself lost on the bedrock level. Most of my equipment was broken so i couldn't use them and because of the scary monsters i didn't want to risk getting killed looking for the exit since i had some valuable stuff on me. I found a small hole and started expanding it and dug upwards with my loving bare hands. After a while i saw the light of day. I climbed on to a tree and noticed that i would have been pretty much lost if it hadn't been for me exploring the area around my home earlier. I saw the jungle and decided to walk to it. Then i finally got to my house in one piece. Jesus it was hard.

How are minecraft monsters scary? Did you not have a sword? Did you have any food?
Did you not have any sticks to make new tools?

www.feed-the-beast.co
ftb is a stuff modpack whose mods don't correspond witch each other, as well as including some stuff mods.

fred da kiko is a stuff person whose multiple personalities don't correspond witch each other, as well as including some stuff characteristics.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:53:07 AM by nienhaus1 »

He look you edited a quote, God for you.
think you're missing a couple letters there