Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716379 times)

hi! long post here, I've been playing a lot of minecraft lately. here's my progress on a modded base the last few days.

here is the outside of my house, first thing I built. me and my younger sister share the same minecraft account, and I let her pick the skin.

here is the inside, from two different angles. no bed, since it's peaceful and I couldn't find any sheep. I'm using Tinker's Construct, so I have that all set up here.

staircase down into my basement/furnace room

actual room itself, I added a few more furnaces later. the more observant folk will see chisel blocks here.

then I mined enough iron to make myself a tool forge, and made some hammers. I started mining out a lot of stone to make a new building, out of rocks this time.

beginnings of the building, also some roads. I plan on building roads between all of the places I regularly use.

roof goes up and is completed. looks loving hideous, I might change it to dark oak wood at another time.

road to the quarry finished. doesn't actually make me run any faster, it just looks good.

overview of my whole settlement. all solo built, no multiplayer assistance at all.

playin' the stuff out of beta 1.3_01

Wanted to make a serious looking citadel thing, you know the generic stuff.
50% in and I realized I made a man. Wiener included.

Wow, ramps, they don't look as gross as I thought they would.

I made a teleportation spell using command blocks in Minecraft 1.13.

Here's a video about it.

Since I'm posting anyway, I might as well plug my Super Minecraft Maker level on Minecade. It's called "SPEEDRUNNERS Timed Parkour".
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 05:56:22 AM by TristanLuigi »

somebody explain this to me, why would I play this game unironically

Didn't you hear? in 2018 you can only play Minecraft meta-post-ironically. unironically playing Minecraft is a 2011 thing.

but yea it's still a great game

Wow, ramps, they don't look as gross as I thought they would.

can you believe that notch regrets adding things smaller than a full block to the game?

so many people fell for the "only autistic people play minecraft and I don't want anyone to think I have autism" meme

it's a shame they're missing out

are there any good servers (other than cubecraft) that use 1.9 combat?
I prefer it over 1.8 combat due to it making not only new options for pvp, but putting near game-breaking strats into the ground (eg jitterclick)

ey any recommendations for mods that are on a more recent version of minecraft? (like anything not 1.7.10)

look into Quark, NetherEX, and Traverse. they're vanilla-style, high quality, and work in the latest minecraft version. there's also the Fast Leaf Decay mod which simply makes leaves die faster. these mods are pretty much my must-haves after getting back into minecraft mods a few months ago.

he's got a maga hat weeb avatar so you can just ignore anything he says

This was actually my very first world I'd still like to "finish" this project some day
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/gelandria-atlantian-valley/

The problem is I have two saves one with and one without water and I never could decide which to go with

i grinded for this view
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 11:29:06 PM by torin² »

what minimap is that and why does it say cum ass