Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5793805 times)

holy forget thats ugly

I'm a big fan of some of the new textures, but others are not really my cup of tea.

Are there any Blockland IPs I'm not aware of, anyone hosting a dedicated server or something where we can build our glorious Blockland civilization?

Are there any Blockland IPs I'm not aware of, anyone hosting a dedicated server or something where we can build our glorious Blockland civilization?

the only two I know of are Arcanum Industria and nonnel's server (darker-light.mcph.co, I don't know if it's still up but I joined and saw a massive pre-built spawn city and got kind of turned off)

I've been craving a vanilla or near-vanilla server for a long time but I can't blame anyone for not wanting to host one, it can end up being a real chore

the only two I know of are Arcanum Industria and nonnel's server (darker-light.mcph.co, I don't know if it's still up but I joined and saw a massive pre-built spawn city and got kind of turned off)

I've been craving a vanilla or near-vanilla server for a long time but I can't blame anyone for not wanting to host one, it can end up being a real chore

if there's enough demand i could host a dedi vanilla minecraft server once people are burned out on arcanum industria again

Support +1

I'd be happy to play with you guys.

I'd definitely be down for a vanilla minecraft server

the magic tree house

more like the magic shaders

the shaders...
they are beatiful.
a shame my computer won't be able to support any shaders

update: tree house burned down
currently living in my car looking for roommates on craigslist

too many torches?
I'm surprised the smoke didn't kill you first