Author Topic: ► V12 Explained (Huge post)  (Read 77916 times)

Awesome, i love your last two reasonings

Also: YAY! I got called a moron by Badspot. :') I'm so honored..

it needs an auto-refresh button, for the graphics errors still reoccur and the only way to fix them from what ive been told is to type in some really long command that i cant remember the name of

I think v.12 is awesome!

yay, now when i go on death matches i wont be killed while the bricks are loading. w00t!

HOW COME WHEN EVER I START A GAME NO ONE CAN CONNECT AND MY SERVER ALWAYS SAYS "DEAD"?

WOOT! My first update while I am there :P! Hmm... I like the whole thing but one problem, wont the people that are morons read this and find out how to do it again? NVM! THEY ARE TOO DUMB!

WOOT! My first update while I am there :P! Hmm... I like the whole thing but one problem, wont the people that are morons read this and find out how to do it again? NVM! THEY ARE TOO DUMB!
You're late.

Hello everyone! I am back from ragequit, ready to play Blockland, if it still works.
From what I heard, V12 is released now? Or are the "V12 is stuff" topics rumors?

Badspot

• Administrator
HOW COME WHEN EVER I START A GAME NO ONE CAN CONNECT AND MY SERVER ALWAYS SAYS "DEAD"?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=40783.0

Yeah, i was reading all of those, and i noticed the "Hide BL_ID" thingy.

Does that include all the ID-lists like Kalphiter's and Yuki's?

Does it effect it in any way?

Badspot

• Administrator
Yeah, i was reading all of those, and i noticed the "Hide BL_ID" thingy.

Does that include all the ID-lists like Kalphiter's and Yuki's?

Does it effect it in any way?

I think you and I have different definitions of the word "read". 

I cant duplicate. it say Pilot Cbq does not trust you enough. And im ****** Pilot Cbq.But Jvs doors pack 2 works for me thanks.

and i keep on having to rebind the controls every time.its pissing me off like ****!

If you bothered looking you would find the answer to your first question in the first post of this thread. It is question 5. The answer to your second question is less than an inch underneath this topic in another topic appropriately labeled "Duplicator, Fillcan, and Brick-name-gun fix." You should read it too.

i had dulicater is bcome problem? why not? if just my duilpcater is nope worked so that was problem. but it's "full trust" oh, yes  duilpacter is so problem hey, you can fixed duilpcater?