Author Topic: ►►►Port Forwarding: How to host an internet game  (Read 49761 times)

it comes up with 401 authorization required when i type in the password thing

I have a d-link, which tab should I use, and what should I fill that tab in?

I have a zoom modem and only 1 DNS. Is their a seperate tutorial on how to do this for different modems?

alright, this is driving me nuts and I really want to be able to host a game. I don't know what you guys are talking about most of the time, but please, please PLEASE, someone who has a mac and knows how to foward ports, send me an IM at manga2damax

this is an absolute last resort, and if I can't get any answers this time, I'm goin to other sources, cause so far, all people will tell me is that I'm a n00b.

How does one do this for a Mac?

I've tried the guide and someone else's link they said would work, got my dad to try, and still nothing?

I think i use ZDWlan --- Wireless LAN Configuration Tool Plus, or something, got any ideas?

i cant find blockland here

I own a Mac and I use a D-Link router. Can some one (a Mac user with a D-Link router prefrebly) give my a tutorial on how to forward ports with a Mac and a D-Link router (A video would be better then pics or words)

Oh, I found out that I use NetGear?

Got any soloutions?

mine is a wireless does that change anything and it has crap connecton

How i open my security fire walls, so i could establish my own server.

too hard brain hurt lol

ok thanks to help i test you link  :cookieMonster:here i give you cookies :D  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I have tried Everything Humanly Posible to Try Port Forwarding
I have a Linksys, Mabye its just because i have a bad router or something, im getting a new router soon so would that Help at all?