Author Topic: ►►►Port Forwarding: How to host an internet game  (Read 49744 times)

i know how to do just about everything
but i think the only problem im have that i can remember is that you have 2 DNS set of numbers, but when i look up on my linksys numbers, it only has one set
i dont know if u get wat i mean..
lemme kno to be more specific :panda:

hey i need help i did everything in the steps thing then i finished and tried to get on blockland and a error message came up and then my internet wasent working any clue what i did wrong :cookieMonster:

would a linkys be a cabel or DSL?

I have BellSouth Fast Access DSL...

I think i did the port forwarding part right, im gonna Go tst it out and see if people can join.

I use a Windows XP, btw, and the Port forwarding part said i had to choose BETWEEN TCP or UPD(or UCP, i dont remember)

Make Tutorial for Windows XP?  :D?

When I went to do it and I set everything up it knocked my internet off after I did the last step, help please!

Never mind, I got it but it's still displaying as dead? and it only lets me select 1 or the other about the TCP UDP any help?

Oh,how do I play BLOCKLAND? I cant get to the game! Can anyone tell me how?

I have a mac and i dont know how to do that on my mac

X.o

Does it matter if it's a dynamic ip or static system?

I dont know how to find my public port

My game shows up in the list but it shows up as "dead" any idea how to fix this?

i can't find my password

Got a weird problem. I cant acces my router page. When I type the password it dosent happen anything!

Got a weird problem. I cant acces my router page. When I type the password it dosent happen anything!

i moved house and obviously my router went with it. there should be a small pinhole at the back. the reset button. just hold the button in for five seconds then let go. wait until the router completes reseting and then try type in your pass and admin username on your router page.

can someone help me with finding my public port?