Author Topic: ►►►Port Forwarding: How to host an internet game  (Read 49771 times)

is there a way to do this on a Mac?

I just tried to port forward again.  This time I did better but my DNS was one very long number.  Just one of them.  So i entered half of it in the first box and the second half in the next box.  Then when I tried to start a server it said there was a problme with the DNS.  Please help.

forget. I have a Linksys and i tried all the possible user names and passwords but none of them worked.

i got a problem with my router, its a Linksys WRT310N and the link up top  dosn't have it, my router also asks for a "Internal Port" right after External Port, and my router has three diffrent catagories for fowarding like
-Single Port Forwarding
-Port Range Forwarding
-Port Range Triggering

i need help only on that so far, il try by myself until i figure something out.

sorry for double toast but i just port foward and my server comes up dead, wtf?

See if people can join.  Your own servers show up dead.

i did, i hosted a ded on my computer and tryed joining on my laptop but it shows that its dead.

Use lan to connect with other servers with the same internet.  Just find a freind and ask them to try...

k, il do a test drive on thursday and/or friday around 3:30-6:30 PM GMT

does it mater that the "Port fowarding help" walkthrough says that i need ports 28000-28030 accesed by blockland but blockland says i need 28000 and 28032?

ag i still can't get past the username and pasword dialog boxes. They must not be default but i dunno wth they are then.

reinstall the router or press the "reset" on your router

i typed into all of my internet browsers but it keeps saying page cannot be found, or some message that says i cant acsess that page