►►►Port Forwarding: How to host an internet game

Author Topic: ►►►Port Forwarding: How to host an internet game  (Read 50262 times)

hey badspot, I just started and I want to host I did the tutorial but my server is dead explain please  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I really dont know what you mean by that, I have a type wrt54g linksys router and im playing blockland on a laptop, i tried the portfowarding, i turned my firewall on and off I let my fire wall let blockland through so help please!

hey badspot, I just started and I want to host I did the tutorial but my server is dead explain please  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
   my too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panda:

Hi.this is my first time posting and i think it is a good ideal.

from Captian.obvious.

portforwarding.com is so much better than this guide, it gave me a guide specifically for my router.

sorry for the double post but for some reason I can't edit my post, its www.portforward.com

i need help it asks me for my public port.whaat is that

Hey
What do i do if I did the whole process of trying the numbers on the how to but none workerd so i did the run thing but i don't have a default gateway.
please help me.
who ever helps first get this  :cookie: and this  :iceCream:

thank you

Brickboy AKA longbowsniper on Blockland

i need help

ive done everything in the tut but im using a bt voyager router and it asks me for my internal host.

wtf is it?

regards

Duck

P.S. it wont let me leave the the internal host spots empty.

need to like make an updated version because I don't have half of the stuff in there

I am having problem with Step 3. Change Windows TCP/IP Properties. (I have window Vista and its nothin like that and i cant find the connection properties.Also i am on a laptop using the internet though a router if that helps you help me =D

Thanks,
Foster

portforward.com will let you choose your router, blockland, and give you a detailed step by step process just for you, GO THERE! I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THEM I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU.

thanks for the site but my router isnt on there and also it doesnt have anything about step 3 from http://blockland.us/portForward/

Don't do step 3 of badspot's guide, it is uneeded and will probably shut down your internet.

forget about hosting a game i am haveing trouble with just getting on a server and playing with other members.
my thread here please help if you can:  http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=33865.0