Author Topic: ►►►Port Forwarding: How to host an internet game  (Read 49775 times)

Where could i find the password, cause i can get to the password place, but i dont know th password. I tried every sing default password, even ones that arn't Lynksys (Which is my internet provider)
What should i do?

ive done it but it still doesnt work can someone help

Does anyone come to this help thread???

DOES ANYONE READ THIS

probobly not its in back after all

no one is going to read this dont try and reply it wont work

Ask your parents :D
i know more about computers then them so if i do i think evan the comp noobs can
(not saying in anyway i am bat at the computer

Ask your parents :D
i know more about computers then them so if i do i think evan the comp noobs can
(not saying in anyway i am bat at the computer

Such, such irony.

Yeah, my mom thinks installing games from the store causes viruses.

Is it possible to get to that page using vista? On the internet explorer part I put in my default gateway (I'm hoping this is the term used.) and I end up googling it disabled every add-on in internet explorer that has google in it. Fails. If you can't forward ports on vista I'll hideously gore Bill Gates and video tape it.  :cookieMonster:

badspot it keeps telling me when i put admin in password or the other ones it ses "401 unauthorizted"
any clue what to do?

badspot it keeps telling me when i put admin in password or the other ones it ses "401 unauthorizted"
any clue what to do?
You don't have a default password set as your router password or your using the wrong default user/pass.

I see my post has been ignored.  :cookieMonster:

Yea, my routers page is blank, its LinkSYS and has the same code thingy but it is blank and all there is are numbers, letters, bars, and a & sign.