Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[**DEAD**]]  (Read 39497 times)

Server Status is FAIL

Looks like a nice build thus far.

The server is going to be down for a little while whilst I update a few things and finish off three new areas.

What's the password? D:

Brain. We are currently updating the city.

Brain. We are currently updating the city.
I meant to edit my post, Syntho already filled me in.

Double Toast
Now it's down? And I waited for it, too D:

Will it be up tomorrow..?

I just played in the server, it was awesomely uberly epic! Wehn will it be up again? I love it!

I may be up later tonight. But most certainly tommorow! If it's not up tonight it is because I'm adding the final touches to the new area and also spacing out the other areas to reduce lag. I am also looking into changing the skybox. I cannot make different skies but I think I can get different colours.

I may be up later tonight. But most certainly tommorow! If it's not up tonight it is because I'm adding the final touches to the new area and also spacing out the other areas to reduce lag. I am also looking into changing the skybox. I cannot make different skies but I think I can get different colours.

Gaaarg, I have the most loving perfect map for you, but Spock would kill me if I gave it out. You might be able to if you PM him asking for CraftTick and Construct_Day&Night.

Gaaarg, I have the most loving perfect map for you, but Spock would kill me if I gave it out. You might be able to if you PM him asking for CraftTick and Construct_Day&Night.

I'll ask for it. I have no intentions to get it through a shameful process.