Author Topic: What pisses you off?  (Read 19080 times)

I hate it when girls over the internet fall in "love" with me.
Its so damn annoying, and I'm not even doing anything; just saying "cool" or something like that to all of the statements they make about how much their life sucks.
It's even worse when they guilt trip by saying that I 'mended their heart'
Well forget now theyre going to bother me if i leave them alone or if i keep talking to them.

I really loving hate these chain-text stuff things my friends keep sending me.

No there is no such thing as a carmen slut from indiana who died in a sewer. Shut the forget up, grow a pair/grow boobs, and stop being scared and sending stuff like this to everyone you know.

For every person who sends me one (who always happens to be the class dumbstuff), I roundhouse them in the nuts.
That, and how some people motherloving apologize before typing the damn thing too.

"omg im srry but i <3 my parentz so i hav 2 do dis!!!1!!! In 1936...."

I really loving hate these chain-text stuff things my friends keep sending me.

No there is no such thing as a carmen slut from indiana who died in a sewer. Shut the forget up, grow a pair/grow boobs, and stop being scared and sending stuff like this to everyone you know.

For every person who sends me one (who always happens to be the class dumbstuff), I roundhouse them in the nuts.

One of my ex-friends used to text me that stuff at least twice a day.

Things I remembered that piss me off:

Leaving all of my school papers at home.

People who use ` instead of '.

The non-words "plz" and "ppl".

People who you don't know who listen to your geeky conversation with your friend, and make some rude remark when you say something that must sound stupid to people who have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

People saying that remembering 9/11 is stupid.

Oh I forgot to mention I hate when classmates have to be brain dead when it comes to turning on their computers or plugging in a mouse and ask me to do it.

People who you don't know who listen to your geeky conversation with your friend, and make some rude remark when you say something that must sound stupid to people who have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Theres a guy at my school who even if you say the word 'computer' he'll burst into the conversation and say in a movie style geek voice "hai guise I jus playe world of warcraft and got to level 83 of magery"

So I can't really talk about geeky things anymore thanks to his assery butting in and getting us off track.

When my friend comes over to my house and his brother follows along. I have nothing against that, but it's just that he won't shut the forget up for anything.

When my friend comes over to my house and his brother follows along. I have nothing against that, but it's just that he won't shut the forget up for anything.
My friends never really do that.

It's mainly if they have a younger sibling who annoys us, mainly one friends younger sister. She's fat too.

My other friend's younger sister is cool though.
She does funny stuff.

My other friend's younger sister is cool though.
She does funny stuff.
♪ Someone has a girlfriend ♪

Corporations that no longer offer awesome decorations for Thanksgiving. More fun for me than Halloween.

The fact that when they took down the forest next to my house to build the friggin sub division they bulldozed my secret paintball battlefield.All that's left is one squished paintball.  D: X 2,000,000

In Blockland: Fail'd Events (They Need To Fail Bin These)
In Half Life 2: Falling Objects (I Need A Hand-Held Roof
In Real Life: Death (God(1);)
In Portal: Gravity (Setgravity(0);)
At Home: Walls (noclip)
In Spore: Laddems (Why did i make those bitches)
In Civilization IV: Personal Advisor (Pop: You oil is getting low in (Name Of Area Here))
In Vista: BIOS Screens (Hate Dem Bitches)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 03:42:39 PM by Cca »

anyone that says something that they think make them feal smart and it's completeley random like e20x55c+1= 30xf

anyone that says something that they think make them feal smart and it's completeley random like e20x55c+1= 30xf
zuuuuurwut?
big numberz make hed hurt :(

In Blockland: Fail'd Events (They Need To Fail Bin These) Examples.
In Half Life 2: Falling Objects (I Need A Hand-Held Roof So trivial!
In Real Life: Death (God(1);) stuff happens. Nothing lives forever.
In Portal: Gravity (Setgravity(0);) Do you suck that badly?
At Home: Walls (noclip) Lazy.
In Spore: Laddems (Why did i make those bitches) No comment, never played Spore.
In Civilization IV: Personal Advisor (Pop: You oil is getting low in (Name Of Area Here)) That I can understand.
In Vista: BIOS Screens (Hate Dem Bitches) And what if you come across a time you actually need the BIOS?