Author Topic: What pisses you off?  (Read 19000 times)

That la roux "girl" bumping old stuff

Top Ten

10."unchilled" people (not calm and relaxed)
9.handicapped people (not the mental condition)
8.People that think they know what there talking about
7.child enthusiasts and friendry
6.Bad singing
5.Slow computer
4.Recycling your 3-D glasses at a 3-D movie.
3.Bad grammar
2.Babies that get all the attention and actually do bad
1.People that think they are "all that" and insult other people

You're a disappointment to be my brother. -KoopaScooper's Younger Brother
That.

Mac commercials, And floam commercials.

Kids that are like "LOL I'M SO HYPER CUZ I ATE SUM SUGAR". Similarly- "WOW I HAD THIS ONE FRIEND THAT GOD DRUNK ON MILK LOL".

Also when I stub my toe. It hurts like a bitch.

People who stop in a crowded hallway.  I swear, going to my 4th period class, there was this group of loving somalians who starts walking then randomly stops right at an intersection in the hallway.  So we had people going 3 different ways, having a hard enough time getting around eachother as it is, and then these mondays stop in the middle of the loving hall.

mondays
RACISM!

I actually dislike people that do that in RL, it annoys me when they're like "YOU SAID BLACK YOU loving tribal."
'what the forget do you want me to say?'
"SAY AFRICAN AMERICAN NEXT TIME RAAAH"
'What if they're just visiting from Afric-'
"-THEY'RE AFRICAN AMERICAN BITCH."

My loving Spanish Teacher.

She's the most annoying teacher I've had, and I'm not overexaggerating it. Every other loving minute, she's saying in her absolutely loving chipper voice "clase", trying to get out attention. She tries to act like she's the loving president, and demand us do things, just because she wants to be the "new and different" kind of teacher.

"LISTOS? LISTOS CLASE?! LISTOS?!"

Every other loving 30 seconds of us getting a worksheet. The cunt looks like loving Quazimodo, and it's almost like staring at goatse whenever she peaks in your direction.

She never shuts up, and always half-asses her sentences. "Alright clase, get our your calentamiento and we'll do our work! Listos?!"

She's the epitome of my last year's teacher, with the difference that she's absolutely repulsive with how she behaves. She doesn't teach us, but give us assignments and expect us to learn it all by reading the Spanish - English glossary in the back of the textbook. At least my last year's teacher was fun, and not as much of a friend as this teacher.

Not to mention, her name is Ms. Blazek. I've already heard someone refer to her as Blazekin.

Freshmen.
people who call me African American.
DrMobius -I poppacapinjooassbitch>:C
pain pisses me off.
unicorns piss me off too.
loud people piss me off.
rick-rolling
the song "your a jerk"
Rainbows
happy things
total emo statements
the fact wang isn't in the dictionary
Facts
Contradiction statements

No wait I like contradiction statements

sometimes my fingers piss me off.
the fact I cant move things with my mind pisses me off, and gives me a head ache

btw, limericks are awesome.

Rez kicks ass too.

Freshmen.
Some Freshmen are pretty cool. They're mostly tolerable. It's the Freshman who haven't hit puberty, who act like they're 50 Cent that piss me off.

Or the ones that dress like loving Oli Sykes.