Author Topic: Bot Events (v1.1)  (Read 24540 times)

As I said on your server, the Ai's don't work for me. Whatever, they don't show up in the list. Also, when a bot dies while shooting, it continues shooting and ends up lagging the stuff out of your computer, like what just happened to me.

God I cant make a fricken bot horses wont work pleas fix this.

Nvm I started usen standard bots.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 07:22:54 PM by Anonymons »

As I said on your server, the Ai's don't work for me. Whatever, they don't show up in the list. Also, when a bot dies while shooting, it continues shooting and ends up lagging the stuff out of your computer, like what just happened to me.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Give me a console.log if that happens again.
God I cant make a fricken bot horses wont work pleas fix this.

Nvm I started usen standard bots.
I don't take complaints from people with an IQ under 70, sorry.
Is it possible to put the 'ALL' option back in? Sorry if it's already been stated that it can/can't.
Sure.
snip
That'd be better for a seperate mod.

But with compatibility with bots?

If something like that was released I would make sure it's compatible.

Oh wait, I just realized you added the radius thing, wooo time for rpg make.

The bots aren't jumping to get back to their brick, as they do with players. Is this a bug or a mistake?

The bots aren't jumping to get back to their brick, as they do with players. Is this a bug or a mistake?
I just didn't consider it. I'll make sure to fix that in R9.

...Go snort a brick.

They hurt going up but feel funny coming back out...

They can multi-jump and their corpses continue to shoot projectiles after death.

They can multi-jump and their corpses continue to shoot projectiles after death.
You bet. I'll fix the corpse thing.

YES.

Also, how would I make it so that you could not drive a player vehicle? (such as a horse, or rowboat)

I want to create automatic transportation, so what if the bot controlled where you went and not the player?

Edit: Er, just basically non-drivable bots.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 11:42:06 PM by Zenthos »

Hey, I've noticed that when I try to make a walking path for a bot in r8 (Lots of bricks with [OnBotTouch -> Bot -> SetMovement] ) it doesn't recognize the bot touching the brick. In fact, 'OnBotTouch' doesn't seem to work at all. Also, 'OnBotTouched' only seems to work on the brick that spawns it. Did you change how these events work in r8 or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: No, I'm not Zenthos, I've been using "Zen" for a while but that was already taken in Blockland.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 05:20:32 AM by Zenthrox »