Author Topic: No Man's Sky Official Megathread  (Read 103765 times)

My game has run pretty smoothly, theres a few jumps when im looking off into some open valley or something but otherwise its playable.

and I'm sure if I do all the stuff people are recommending with "turn off Vsync, turn off Gsync etc." it'll probably be even more stable.

and I'm sure if I do all the stuff people are recommending with "turn off Vsync, turn off Gsync etc." it'll probably be even more stable.

NO GYSNC? NO VSYNC? 30 FPS? OMG UNPLAYABLE!

I wish multiplayer wasn't optional like EVE.

You'll never meet someone probably so might as well have forced multiplayer if you did.

looks like a fun game so far

NO GYSNC? NO VSYNC? 30 FPS? OMG UNPLAYABLE!
I'm beginning to think you're literally autistic

It's a utter trainwreck but it has the best release in sales number of 2016.
Why are there so many deluded consumers. Everyone's like "don't preorder" and "hype is bad" and people got forgeted in the ass by preordering and hyping time and time again and stuff like this keeps happening.
And some people go as far as defending it while the majority is the ones that do have issues with the game.

if i remember correctly autistic people tend to fixate on certain things and tony likes climbing a lot so

looks like a fun game so far
what a beginning to a possible end

if i remember correctly autistic people tend to fixate on certain things and tony likes climbing a lot so
And harvesting

Just leave him to play his stuffty game alone in peace. It's not worth it at this point to keep engaging.

Quote from: NMS Players
the game is broken
Quote from: Sean Murray
Glad to see you guys are enjoying No Man's Sky, thank you for playing our game. It's amazing how many of you there are!

Wait, he isnt?

Also, am I the only getting screen tearing even tough I have vsync on?