Author Topic: Accused for hacking at school.  (Read 61458 times)

Screenshot bro.
I'll try. Although I think they blocked the winchat.exe method of finding computer names. Last time I checked anyways.

Heres a good hack i discovered look at this video. its not mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mDUtt_62lQ
Freehaxors!!!

I'll try. Although I think they blocked the winchat.exe method of finding computer names. Last time I checked anyways.
How convenient!  The closest thing happening to me like this is my english teacher telling me to close Notepad++ in class.

my school blocked google images, but little do they know google.co.uk is the exact same thing.
Google africa is where it is at.

I heard a story about someone who got in trouble for "hacking" because they opened the task mangier in front of a teacher.

I lol'd.

My graphic tech teacher doesn't give a stuff what we do in the class. There are people playing music where its screaming motherforgeter and what not. He also tells the kids he forgeted there mom. Its a fun class overall

I bring in an emulator on my jump drive and play games, it sucks though cause I can't get the saves to work properly.

My graphic tech teacher doesn't give a stuff what we do in the class. There are people playing music where its screaming motherforgeter and what not. He also tells the kids he forgeted there mom. Its a fun class overall

I bring in an emulator on my jump drive and play games, it sucks though cause I can't get the saves to work properly.

Then you woke up.

Then you woke up.

I'm pretty sure i'm awake while doing all of this

I'm pretty sure i'm awake while doing all of this

I wanna be in your class in that case :/

Heres a good hack i discovered look at this video. its not mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mDUtt_62lQ
Freehaxors!!!
did anyone try this guys hacking method. it works on xp too

Schools don't know ANYTHING about computers.

if my computer goes on lockdown and have my own standard account. i use that method of playing whatever i want

Several years ago I wrote a simple C++ program that made continuous beeping noises, then named it something that sounded like a game, and stuck in a shared folder on the school's network.

So occasionally while in the computer lab or library, I'd hear a computer start beeping like stuff and I'd have to struggle not to laugh.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 07:08:09 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

Several years ago a wrote a simple C++ program that made continuous beeping noises, then named it something that sounded like a game, and stuck in a shared folder on the school's network.

So occasionally while in the computer lab or library, I'd hear a computer start beeping like stuff and I'd have to struggle not to laugh.
lol i wrote a virus i went off accidently ran. it was c++ written. and went off deleting my whole harddrive. i called it a nuker. that was gone cause i ran it. my dad locked down all the computers. and used that method when i needed too

Several years ago a wrote a simple C++ program that made continuous beeping noises, then named it something that sounded like a game, and stuck in a shared folder on the school's network.

ohohohoho idea get