Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 637689 times)

Yeah, I do get spring break. I should be able to get stuff done on this project around then, assuming nothing else comes up, anyway.

Bump.. Any things you are looking forward to finish during the spring break?

Tbh, I'm not so sure about finishing anything, but I certinally want to work on things. Of course, if I do manage to finish something, I'll release it. I'm mainly aiming to host a server around the end of the spring break, with hopefully something new to show.

Unfortunately school and other things have been keeping me pretty distracted from this project. :(
I will probably even have some homework that I'll have to work on during the break, but I'll try to avoid that.

Ok guys I'm working on this. Going to try and host a server on this upcoming Saturday as well.

What build/map would you guys like to see? The newest trenchdig build that I made needs a bit or work, so I'd rather not host that one yet.

I could host that "classic" trenchdig build (my most-hosted build, basically), or that non-trenchdig build made by Jitank, or some other build I haven't used in awhile.

Ok guys I'm working on this. Going to try and host a server on this upcoming Saturday as well.

What build/map would you guys like to see? The newest trenchdig build that I made needs a bit or work, so I'd rather not host that one yet.

I could host that "classic" trenchdig build (my most-hosted build, basically), or that non-trenchdig build made by Jitank, or some other build I haven't used in awhile.

That's nice to hear! But other than that, the progress on the mods are going good?

Would be lovely to hear another update on the Tremormites tho.

I'm focusing on MAS mods at the moment. I'm not sure if I'll have the time to give the Tremormites a decent chunk of my attention, but I'll see what I can do. The Queen and Guard tremormites seriously need work, that is for certain.

I updated the model of something today. I'll try and get the code for it all fixed up tomorrow. Assuming I can get it working (I've had issues with this thing for years), I'll be able to test it on the server this weekend.

I updated the model of something today. I'll try and get the code for it all fixed up tomorrow. Assuming I can get it working (I've had issues with this thing for years), I'll be able to test it on the server this weekend.

Oooh, we're in for a surprise?

Well, technically it's nothing new. I'm just being needlessly cryptic.  :P

Well, technically it's nothing new. I'm just being needlessly cryptic.  :P

Got any approximate time you might be hosting the server? IF ever you are able to host it?

I'm not 100% sure when today, but I will be hosting today. At the latest, the server should be up around 3:00 or 4:00PM (pacific time), but I'll try to get it up earlier than that.

I'm not 100% sure when today, but I will be hosting today. At the latest, the server should be up around 3:00 or 4:00PM (pacific time), but I'll try to get it up earlier than that.

Around 6 PM in Eastern, i hope my familly won't arrive to soon.

Server will be going live momentarily

Ok the server is over.
Over all was very successful, and I got a lot of great feedback. Thanks again to all who joined!