Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 646856 times)

dooplicooter

Sorry for the lack of progress on this. I've be really busy with school and other projects. :(

dooplicooter

Sorry for the lack of progress on this. I've be really busy with school and other projects. :(

It's fine. It's just i don't see any harm in bumping some project that's in progress.

Yeah, thank you for the bump :)
Honestly it does remind me to not just let this project slide.

oh yea i've never posted here

these are cool
but may be a bit buggy ha haaaa *slaps knee*

but rly nice

army units working on great stuff all around :)

still waiting for that lovey mechy ;(

oh yea i've never posted here

these are cool
but may be a bit buggy ha haaaa *slaps knee*

but rly nice

Thx tho :)

army units working on great stuff all around :)

still waiting for that lovey mechy ;(

I would but work on the thing, but the current scripts for it lag the entire game. :(
I've been considering just cutting down complexity of the thing and releasing a more bare-bones version, but eh.
I might just totally restart the mod from scratch.

The bump of ages.. School's almost done for you i suppose?

The bump of ages.. School's almost done for you i suppose?

Yup, my last two finals are next Tuesday. I won't be working on this project right away because I have some shorter-term (but substantial) projects to finish, but I should be able to work on this project and maybe host some as well.

Yup, my last two finals are next Tuesday. I won't be working on this project right away because I have some shorter-term (but substantial) projects to finish, but I should be able to work on this project and maybe host some as well.

Good to hear! I'l be looking forward to this.. But i might finish school later so i might not be able to join all of em.

*Almost a month later*

Sorry for the radio silence guys, I've been out on vacation for the past ten days.

and in those ten days i usurped your position, I own this mod now.

... What do i do