Author Topic: I'm sick of the children on this game  (Read 45687 times)

It's funny how people were that age, know how it is, and despite them.

That's the saddest excuse ever. Just install it. You want to make fun of me and want proof? Let's talk. Bring it on, Trop. I already "talked" to one person who was pretty cool, why can't you be cool too? It's a short installation and an easy registration. When you're done using it, uninstall it.

Seriously I've never wanted to punch someone more in my life then this guy.

Let's list some stuff so far.
  • He's broken rule 5
  • He claims to be 17
  • He calls pretty much everyone, "Little kid" without any basis to.
  • He's attention whoring since he doesn't like little kids on his favorite game
  • He thinks everyone on the game is 8
  • And to top it all off, he uses 5x the necessary amount of adjectives and metaphors in his sentence to make his dumbass claims look less stupid.

That's the saddest excuse ever. Just install it. You want to make fun of me and want proof? Let's talk. Bring it on, Trop. I already "talked" to one person who was pretty cool, why can't you be cool too? It's a short installation and an easy registration. When you're done using it, uninstall it.

Screw off. I'm not going to buy some kind of stupid voice chat just to have you swear at me nonstop and scream at the top of your lungs just because I think you're an idiot.

It's free. Back-up your stuff, Ike.

Ohay guys, I'm anthony.

"Your claims are like an ape operating a computer. Although it can type you cannot read it. Even though you know you are wrong, the lightbulb that is your conscious will light up and realize that this argument is not veracious. And that the rubber band that is our argument will end with the scissors of truth."

Now you can shorten that down to something that means the same thing.

"Shut the forget up. Your argument is stupid"

Okay why does this feel like you're trying to get me to smoke something? Heheheh

And I'm not even being hostile here. I'm not making fun of you or trying to prove anything here, I'm just taking part in a discussion.

Also I am not, and will never be, cool.

It's free. Back-up your stuff, Ike.

Take a hike, Jack. I said I'm not going to get verbally abused by some jackass on the internet.

"Shut the forget up. Your argument is stupid"
stfu ur arugument si stped

We should just ignore the attention whore and report the OP for breaking rule 5 and let the banhammer take it's course.

You can't be verbally abused if you don't let yourself be. I never made fun of the first guy and I'm a nice person. Don't be a little scumbag. Download Skype and talk to me. If you're not going to then shutup and don't waste my time, Toodles.

You can't be verbally abused if you don't let yourself be. I never made fun of the first guy and I'm a nice person. Don't be a little scumbag. Download Skype and talk to me. If you're not going to then shutup and don't waste my time, Toodles.
What happened to being a gentleman?

I'm a nice person, little scumbag. shutup

Nice person my butt

Nice contraction