Poll

Agree?

Yes
170 (53.1%)
No
150 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 235

Author Topic: People with numbers in their name are generally less mature.  (Read 16431 times)

Tom

lol no it isnt
Yes it is. If you have a somewhat original name to start with, and you a number or two to make it sound cooler, it's being pretty creative.

Yes it is. If you have a somewhat original name to start with, and you a number or two to make it sound cooler, it's being pretty creative.
No no, Tom is right.

Though there is a difference between creativity and simple lack of effort.

The people with numbers in their name voted no.

Honestly, this is worse than ID discrimination, your determining a persons intelligence level by a user name they used on an online message board, really, just think about that for a moment. The purpose of an online user name isn't meant to look good, it's so people can refer to you as a specific person. I honestly don't understand why it bugs you so much, it's like being annoyed if someone is named Todd.
It's annoying because, people go, oh this name is taken so hmm, i'll do todd4444444441 instead of todd. That will work, yeah... I'm smart!
Thats why people think idiots with 8 digits in their names are dumb. Again, exampe - how there are like 500 spartan's on blockland.

It's annoying because, people go, oh this name is taken so hmm, i'll do todd4444444441 instead of todd. That will work, yeah... I'm smart!
Thats why people think idiots with 8 digits in their names are dumb. Again, exampe - how there are like 500 spartan's on blockland.
I never knew names bothered you so much.

The people with numbers in their name voted no.

I don't have numbers in my name :U

The only reasons I'd ever have numbers in a name are:

- I really want a name but it's unavaliable. Usually my solution is <Name>6743. Usually Corbiere or Corb 6743. BLID ftw.

- I make multiple accounts on something (Eg. my clones on Runescape)

- It annoys people (See 170 pages of topic).

Does my name count as having numbers?

My name has periods. Does that count?

In some cases, i agree. Like when someone has a name like master chief13254. But skaterdudes name is fine. I agree when its not done neatly. Its ok if they type it with caps at the start, and maybe a few numbers.

I got lucky that no one would care enough to have my name. But, I do want a name change, but I also don't due to it sticking.

I have a number in my name ingame, No one else has Coupon, Much Less Coupon11

More original names.

A GUY
Syntho
General Nick
Almost everyone else on the forum.

Don't forget lalam24
Chrono

fionnbharr1 (Did I spell it rite)
Peejster

I can go on and on and on and on.
Bolded ones that can't understand why they are so unoriginal.
A name is only unoriginal if they got that name from something else really... like SonicFan (Idk if thats an actual name :P) or Masterchief or something

Bolded ones that can't understand why they are so unoriginal.
A name is only unoriginal if they got that name from something else really... like SonicFan (Idk if thats an actual name :P) or Masterchief or something
Sk8ergamefreak is just a general idiot though.