Poll

Should OP have links to the Non-DRM version of B24?

Yes
1 (25%)
No
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Cortex Command - apparently B25 alpha comes with HiB 3  (Read 65943 times)

suggestion: multiplayer

suggestion: multiplayer
there's same machine multiplayer
there's also a laggy glitchy online multiplayer mod

Gah, someone with modding intelligence make it so the code below doesn't make the skeleton spawn with a grenade without breaking it.
;_;

I can't help you there, but since it's a skeleton bomber wouldn't it be better if it DID spawn with a grenade?
And accept my steam request, if you don't mind.

Gah, someone with modding intelligence make it so the code below doesn't make the skeleton spawn with a grenade without breaking it.
;_;
it'd be cool if you like, gave us the .rte of the weapon so we could test it

is it breaking immediately or on impact?

if it's on impact, you might need to adjust the velocity of the skeleton, or something

it'd be cool if you like, gave us the .rte of the weapon so we could test it

is it breaking immediately or on impact?

if it's on impact, you might need to adjust the velocity of the skeleton, or something
I need the skeleton to spawn without a grenade, and for some reason when I try to remove it I end up breaking it somehow. The skeletons fire fine, they never splatter on impact or anything.

I tried to add Crobotech to the skirmish activities list with this code.
Code: [Select]
//Crobotech

AddAttackerSpawn = ACRocket
CopyOf = Orbital Teleportation
AddInventory = AHuman
CopyOf = Crobotech/Heavy
AddInventory = HDFirearm
CopyOf = Crobotech/ASSLT: Ballistic Rifle
AddInventory = HDFirearm
CopyOf = Crobotech/SUPRT: Ballistic Pistol
AddInventory = TDExplosive
CopyOf = Crobotech/Crobo Grenade
AddInventory = TDExplosive
CopyOf = Crobotech/Crobo Grenade
"durr lol error on CopyOf code lololol"

forget.

I need the skeleton to spawn without a grenade, and for some reason when I try to remove it I end up breaking it somehow. The skeletons fire fine, they never splatter on impact or anything.

I'm going to assume it has a grenade because the "Skeleton" has a grenade, and since you can't retroactively overwrite inventory iirc, you will probably have to either copy a different skeleton, or make a new one to copy.

I tried to add Crobotech to the skirmish activities list with this code."durr lol error on CopyOf code lololol"

Activities.ini, for some stupid reason, is loaded before mods. In order to do this there's some arcane process I've forgotten and which has probably changed in recent versions to make an activity with mod content.

But I haven't touched this game in years.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 04:08:53 AM by Anti-Cop »

Maginot: DUMMIES, DUMMIES EVERYWHERE

is there a way to play dummy assault the way it was intended in b24 :?

so many game modes asdf

Tom

Too bad it clearly says
But they are basically guaranteeing that the game will be finished at some point. If they just decided to ditch it I'm not getting what I paid for.

But they are basically guaranteeing that the game will be finished at some point. If they just decided to ditch it I'm not getting what I paid for.
"We cannot guarantee that it will be completed or even updated"

Eyes are amazing organs. They allow you to visualize a plethora of things in the universe. You should try them out sometime.

Goddamn, and here I was thinking that was status on an update :I