Author Topic: ►►►Don't Post Full Songs.  (Read 251362 times)

Lol, badspot getting beat down by the RIAA..  :cookieMonster:
No badspot = NO BLOCKLAND and i like Blockland and get out you noob

ummm i wish to know WHY cant we post full songs?? i mean why not? UH?! i just repliyed to a linken park song and he erpeted barrly a 1/2 of the song! it sounds terrible!

LISTEN UP EVERYONE HURRY UP AND POST FULL SONGS WITH OR WITH OUT LERIKS IT WILL SOUND BETTER! SPACE GUY RUNS THE PLACE NOT THIS GUY     

LOVE M4-16 :)    (well more like rage)

Read the first post you idiot.

ummm i wish to know WHY cant we post full songs?? i mean why not? UH?! i just repliyed to a linken park song and he erpeted barrly a 1/2 of the song! it sounds terrible!

LISTEN UP EVERYONE HURRY UP AND POST FULL SONGS WITH OR WITH OUT LERIKS IT WILL SOUND BETTER! SPACE GUY RUNS THE PLACE NOT THIS GUY     

LOVE M4-16 :)    (well more like rage)

Space Guy only does mods. He does not run this place. Badspot is the admin, and if you don't follow the rules, you can go back to your playpin.

ohhh nvm (ps im not an IDIOT for thinking he didn't run this place, BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS THE ADMINISTRATOR)

Space Guy only does mods. He does not run this place. Badspot is the admin, and if you don't follow the rules, you can go back to your playpin.
playpin? 1 i live an a house 2 i donload

It only says Administrator under his name.

I think it's a troll ;o

SPACE GUY RUNS THE PLACE NOT THIS GUY 
If I ran this place I'd ban you myself for that post, I think.

If I ran this place I'd ban you myself for that post, I think.
GO ON SPACE GUY, DO IT WITH YOUR MIND!

He's a troll. Ignore him.

i think we SHOULD post full songs because then:

[me] DIS IS BEST PART [some other guy] YAYA   but then radio stops [me] ......
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 01:45:11 PM by Mr. T_T »

GO ON SPACE GUY, DO IT WITH YOUR MIND!
i cant even think what to say, yes it was stupid of me to post that, but just because i didnt know that he ran the place, doesnt mean you better

It says don't POST full songs. Only have then if you have purchased the song yourself, and the server is passworded, known by only users that have purchased the item. It's not illegal to export song you have to games or other formats.

I know a bit in law.  :cookieMonster: