15 (3.1%)
They're alright.
40 (8.2%)
Good.
86 (17.6%)
EPIC :3
317 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 485

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Maps - Goodbye old friends :(  (Read 150651 times)

It's best just to event racing. Although the wonderful collision vehicles have with bricks creates problems.

Thanks. Will be posting to RTB soon.

I've been planning how to state my opinion on your maps for a long time. Frankly, I believe you are one of the best, no, in the top five of the best mappers of all time. Your interiors are flawless, textures are amazing, terrain is beautiful. You are one of my few role models, and a constant influence on my maps.

Thanks Mega, I strive to do the best I can :)

The quality of my interiors are not exactly flawless, however, although hopefully they soon will be once I'm switched over to 3DS Max. I'm going to try making my interiors as DTS files.

I thought there were collision issues using .dts files for the same purpose as an interior. If not, I've been missing out.
 :cookieMonster:

Well I haven't really worked alot with DTS files... but trees and other objects are DTS so Im going to see how it all works out.

Oh, and in regards to Bathroom ... I'm a pretty big Godzilla fan. :|

Well KING KONG's THE DADDY SON

I've never really liked King Kong either.

Who needs research? I have these maps.

JUST DLed Bathroom, and Loved it. It's awesome, and i was a Little surprised to find that Secret in the Bottom of the Shower xD

There's another secret besides the one in the shower drain. It is possible to get inside of the drawers below the sinks.

Using F8 is for cheaters.

There's another secret besides the one in the shower drain. It is possible to get inside of the drawers below the sinks.

Using F8 is for cheaters.
It seems F8 is the only way to get inside the drawers though :c

It seems F8 is the only way to get inside the drawers though :c

:/ You go from outside and then underneath the foundation of the house. From there you can find the entrance to the drawers.

Medivial is my favorite. These all are my favorite. Good job dude.