Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280257 times)

what if my guide died from a goblin attack and haven't respawned yet
wait for him
do you have suitable housing?

I build a small house submerged in the ocean and move guide there. That way he doesn't get in the way and take up all my good housing.

[img width =800]http://i.imgur.com/16R5jfk.png[/img]
my home base so far

its gonna be huge eventually
why no granite
also that looks really nice, my houses always looks so silly compared to these

I have yet to beat skeletron, i almost have several times but he disappears or insta-gibs me.

I have yet to beat skeletron, i almost have several times but he disappears or insta-gibs me.

Anyone hosting an expert mode world need help fighting Fishron? I'm bored and have nothing else to do, since I ran out of Conduit Plating.

tfw Duke Fishron kills you with 762 health.

does anyone else have the Last Prism? its the best weapon in the game and every boss is pretty much toast when I use it

tfw Skeletron disappears or instakills you at 200 HP ;-;

does anyone else have the Last Prism? its the best weapon in the game and every boss is pretty much toast when I use it
I haven't used it much due to the fact that I've never built my character for mana weapons. It's hanging on my wall. :P

Anyone hosting an expert mode world need help fighting Fishron? I'm bored and have nothing else to do, since I ran out of Conduit Plating.
I can't even beat Fishron in normal mode. :C

I haven't used it much due to the fact that I've never built my character for mana weapons. It's hanging on my wall. :P
ill take it

is it just me, or is the traveling merchant able to drown?

My character has an arcane star band B)

You could say I'm going for a heavy Mage build but idk

My character has an arcane star band B)

You could say I'm going for a heavy Mage build but idk
you should build that into celestial cuffs

Bought a portal gun off someone, only players can travel through. >_>