Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280290 times)

Bought a portal gun off someone, only players can travel through. >_>
NPC's also work

what

I still think the whole story thing of terraria is something like the player starts out as just a normal person but as they get better stuff they start to become more corrupted and murderous (we literally summon the god damn eye of cuthulu himself, just to make ourselves more powerful by making weapons of darkness.) up until the point they even loving sacrifice one of their own people for our own gain (think about it, we sacrifice our first friend in the game just to try to destroy the wall of flesh for whatever it holds).

after that point we're basically seen as souless monsters by even the creatures of light, which is probably why even the hallow is trying to murder us, and it gets to a point where I assume we even build robotic replicas of the things we killed before by putting the souls of the things we've killed into mechanical bodies, which then try to kill us.  then we summon and destroy some kind of magical plant just to take a key to a underground temple of some kind of lost civilization, and whats the first thing we do when we enter? we kill everything on sight. we go and summon the civilizations "god", the golem, and kill it.

warning 1.3 spoilers ahead

Then we go back to the dungeon and see the cultists praying, what I'm assuming is their praying for some kind of celestial being to come save them from us, we try to stop them but they manage to succeed causing the Celestial towers to appear, which place alternate realms on the land so that the creatures of those realms could try to kill us. of course we manage to find a way to destroy all of the towers, which then wakes up a loving celestial doom bringer, we've become so powerful that a loving elder god is trying to destroy us, and is the most powerful thing that could possibly fight us.

so just let that sink in, we started out as just a normal person surviving in a normal world to becoming a demonic monster that has slain a god.

/endconspiracytheory

I can't even beat Fishron in normal mode. :C
Well, they did change him so you can't leave the ocean anymore without him becoming enraged. It makes it much more challenging.

up until the point they even loving sacrifice one of their own people for our own gain (think about it, we sacrifice our first friend in the game just to try to destroy the wall of flesh for whatever it holds).

Well the cyborg does give you the rumor that the guide is really the wall of flesh

Well, they did change him so you can't leave the ocean anymore without him becoming enraged. It makes it much more challenging.
forget, that makes sense why he deals higher damage than the Moon Lord during my fight. I'll have to try to keep him above the ocean...

why did you buy the portal gun off somene? its really easy to get if you're endgame

you should build that into celestial cuffs
recipie psl

recipie psl
band of star power + band of regen = band of mana regen
band of mana regen + shackle = mana cuffs
mana cuffs + celestial magnet = celestial cuffs

band of star power + band of regen = band of mana regen
band of mana regen + shackle = mana cuffs
mana cuffs + celestial magnet = celestial cuffs
Holy stuff that's a lot
Does anyone know where to farm these items (I'm assuming some are hard mode items)

Holy stuff that's a lot
Does anyone know where to farm these items (I'm assuming some are hard mode items)
Health regen is found in underground chests
Mana one by crushing corruption orbs
Shackle dropped by zombies
Celestial Magnet sold by Travelling Merchant

All pre-hardmode

Holy stuff that's a lot

have you SEEN the cellphone and ankh shield

Holy stuff that's a lot
none of them are hardmode actually. you can get the magnet from the travelling merchant for 15 gold,  the band of regen from chests underground, shackle as a 2% drop form zombies, and the starpower band from shadow orbs