Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280226 times)

I've done like around 60 quests for the angler and still all I need is THAT loving POCKET GUIDE forget

I've done like around 60 quests for the angler and still all I need is THAT loving POCKET GUIDE forget
I have yet to get a piece of the PDA from the Angler... And this is my dedication to fishing. (Click for full)
(Yes, I do have an artificial version of every fishing biome required.)

Also, my really old base for anyone who cares.

Which pick should destroy the corruption orbs? My shadow pick doesn't seem to break them

Which pick should destroy the corruption orbs? My shadow pick doesn't seem to break them
Orbs are broken with hammers

Anyone else really want tedit to come out already?

lol

forget
They can also be blown up with bombs and dynamite.

So has anyone gotten the "Not a Kid, nor a Squid" painting from the traveling merchant yet?

So has anyone gotten the "Not a Kid, nor a Squid" painting from the traveling merchant yet?
yes, its a picture of the moon lord

I need this in my life

i have it and its literally just a picture of the moon lord like doughboy said
a bit disappointing

(sorta hard to see but its the moon lord)

I can't for the life of me get any of the angler gear. All I want is the cellphone. :C

I can't for the life of me get any of the angler gear. All I want is the cellphone. :C
Me too. It sucks.

are there any recommended things before fighting the WoF? Right now my armor load-out is shadow armor, hard obsidian shield, guarding water walking boots, brisk rocket boots, violent hermes boots, and guarding cloud in a bottle