Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280248 times)

My house so far

After looking at other houses I think I need to higher a new builder. Any suggestions on how I could make my place look more RAD

some guy on irc influenced me to build an overground plantera arena with platforms high enough that her enraged form can't reach you at all and stuff

i'm starting to believe it's been a huge waste of time because i'm in full turtle armor and with a loving terra blade i can beat the damn thing with no arena

My house so far

After looking at other houses I think I need to higher a new builder. Any suggestions on how I could make my place look more RAD
looks nice homie

after plantera's second stage loving LUNGED at me like a goddamn expert mode EOC i'm starting to believe that arena isn't such a bad idea after all

after plantera's second stage loving LUNGED at me like a goddamn expert mode EOC i'm starting to believe that arena isn't such a bad idea after all
Get some vampire knives.

how in the /stuff/ do you expect me to get a post-plantera item before beating plantera

Do a Solar eclipse and get the Deaths scythe from a Reaper.
helps out a ton.

i got that, but my terra blade is way stronger

i got that, but my terra blade is way stronger
it's more about the fact that the scythe runs through any block at a slow enough pace that multiple scythes can rack up some heavy damage.

hm i might give it a shot

Finally killed the Moon Lord. We cheesed it though, my friend just stayed on the sky rail and I fought him. Anyone else notice he doesn't despawn from distance? They'll probably fix it, or make his chase speed faster.

Weapons that linger or punch through enemies tend to be some of the strongest weapons
(I have no loving clue about most 1.3 weapons because Im still pre plantera because of building and friends)

Finally killed the Moon Lord. We cheesed it though, my friend just stayed on the sky rail and I fought him. Anyone else notice he doesn't despawn from distance? They'll probably fix it, or make his chase speed faster.
Yeah, the most common Moon Lord strategy is to run towards one edge of the world and attack, teleport back and heal from the nurse when you need to, then wait and run to the other side.

Is anyone hosting? I want to farm the Moon Lord but I can't kill the cultist solo.

The best way to cheese the moon lord in solo is to have a honey pool with dungeon spikes, a campfire, regen potion, and a heart lamp nearby with full beetle armor, and have the charm of myths/star veil and then use the Solar eruption to kill him. Pretty much like the meteorite exploit before they gave passive damage.

Is anyone hosting? I want to farm the Moon Lord but I can't kill the cultist solo.

How the forget were you able to cheese the moon lord if you cant even kill the cultist solo? Phantasm and holy arrows will kill the cultist really fast.