Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280244 times)

are there any recommended things before fighting the WoF? Right now my armor load-out is shadow armor, hard obsidian shield, guarding water walking boots, brisk rocket boots, violent hermes boots, and guarding cloud in a bottle
looks like you're going for speed
keep to ranged weapons and make you have a clear path through hell that's long enough

are there any recommended things before fighting the WoF? Right now my armor load-out is shadow armor, hard obsidian shield, guarding water walking boots, brisk rocket boots, violent hermes boots, and guarding cloud in a bottle
You probably want hellstone armor unless your a badass

tips for obsidian farming?

tips for obsidian farming?
There are pockets of lava that appear above the underworld zone. One you find one, mine upwards until you find water you can divert to the lava.

On another note, has anyone here tried beating the moon lord with summoner gear? I think I'm gonna try because 8 cells and a stardust dragon seems pretty powerful. Plus, with minions doing all the work, I can just focus on dodging and flying.

There are pockets of lava that appear above the underworld zone. One you find one, mine upwards until you find water you can divert to the lava.

On another note, has anyone here tried beating the moon lord with summoner gear? I think I'm gonna try because 8 cells and a stardust dragon seems pretty powerful. Plus, with minions doing all the work, I can just focus on dodging and flying.

Tempting. I've been doing a tank build and my only problem is aiming with the Flux Waver's slow as forget projectile. Summoner is fun but I feel like if I get hit I melt

get the stardust armor so you can have a SUTANDO
also yea the stardust dragon can kill the destroyer in 2 seconds

Well, Beefcaik has, somewhat
He was full on summoner while i was Magic
He said the dragon was wrekin the moon lord easy peasy

get the stardust armor so you can have a SUTANDO
also yea the stardust dragon can kill the destroyer in 2 seconds
STEDUST AMERR WHICH IS THE BEST SOOMENERS AMERR IN THE TERRARIA 1.3 OPDAIT
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 09:13:02 PM by TristanLuigi »

STEDUST AMERR WHICH IS THE BEST SOOMENERS AMERR IN THE TERRARIA 1.3 OPDAIT
yeah he has a forgeted up voice

i have an alchemy table if anyone wants it

i didnt think they were that rare...

i didnt think they were that rare...
There's like 2-3 in every dungeon.

Finally killed Fishron with my friend, got the Razorblade thingy. Switched from tank to spectre, worked much better.

also is it just me or does the moon lord remind anyone else of loving Nihilanth from Half-Life

havent played terraria since the last update
just now getting started in it
all this new content
havent digested all the new stuff on the wiki
i know some of these item words to which you are saying

finally beat expert eye of Cthulhu earlier tonight

all it took was grinding up to 400 health, building iron armor, two hundred frostburn arrows, and way too many potions active at once

now I just need to grind towards fighting the eater of souls