Author Topic: Bones4's Titanic (still)  (Read 35307 times)

Antares just wants to show his stuff off.
It was just a idea not "just wants to show his stuff off". According to your signature I see what person you are.

According to your signature I see what person you are.
I have no qualms to you seeing that I enjoy sarcastic memes

I'm going with the "he wanted to show off his stuff" side. I obviously already knew what Titanic looked like when it was sinking. 

I'm going with the "he wanted to show off his stuff" side. I obviously already knew what Titanic looked like when it was sinking. 
Everyone knew it who saw the movie from James Cameron. What is the brick count of your Titanic now?

James Cameron exaggerated the sinking for cinematic effect. Also, around 67k. 

James Cameron exaggerated the sinking for cinematic effect. Also, around 67k. 
Not to mention the film uses a theory which has been out of date since 2006. It makes even less sense, on that note that they would re-air it in 2012.

I started the forward 2nd class staircase (From the boat deck down to B deck):

Overview:

I like those propellers.

Very nice progress. Is the First Class dining salon already done?

No, that would be on D deck.

I wonder if Badspot will replace the old Titanic with this one when it's done or keep the old one but put in this one?

I hope you go for accuracy and only include the exact number of life boats, we don't need to save many lives here. Only important lives matter.

I hope you go for accuracy and only include the exact number of life boats, we don't need to save many lives here. Only important lives matter.
NO! IT NEEDS 50 LIFE BOATS ON BOTH SIDES!

NO! IT NEEDS 50 LIFE BOATS ON BOTH SIDES!

50, ha! This is the unsinkable ship here, why waste all this time on lifeboats knowing this ship will never sink?

50 or none, that is how it shall be!