Author Topic: Stocking versus Taboo (and Everyone Else)  (Read 42919 times)

Well I have heard from some reliable sources that Iban made this topic because Stocking was having cyber love with lots of people on steam and it got Iban jealous. So I guess it is safe to say he likes her while hating on her, of course Iban will argue 20 pages with 10 paragraphs a post to deny this.

This woman and This man had a baby named stocking

I haven't read the entire topic...

But based on the OP, that's completely ridiculous. The point of this thread is quite literally that iban is hating on her. How do you figure that he LIKES her?!

HOLY stuff.

read the entire topic...

tl;dr read the loving topic, you lazy person.

Well I have heard from some reliable sources that Iban made this topic because Stocking was having cyber love with lots of people on steam and it got Iban jealous. So I guess it is safe to say he likes her while hating on her, of course Iban will argue 20 pages with 10 paragraphs a post to deny this.
No, it's true! My love cheated on me with ... Kalphiter.

And Jimmg.

And Otis.

At the same time.

In the same e-bed.

My heart, it cannot be repaired.

This woman...
Oh God no.

No, it's true! My love cheated on me with ... Kalphiter.

And Jimmg.

And Otis.

At the same time.

In the same e-bed.

My heart, it cannot be repaired.
I can understand Otis, he's one lovey motherforgeter, but Jimmg and Kalphiter?  That's such a low standard, lol.

Did she get banned?
I don't think so, I think she just left the forums.

She really was bitchy anyway.

I don't think so, I think she just left the forums.

She really was bitchy anyway.
He

prove it
Jess posted multiple pictures of herself from her own photobucket I think.  They also were not found to be stolen or shopped, if I'm remembering correctly.  No one really cared about her that way because she really was bitchy throughout 95% of her posts.

Jess posted multiple pictures of herself from her own photobucket I think.  They also were not found to be stolen or shopped, if I'm remembering correctly.  No one really cared about her that way because she really was bitchy throughout 95% of her posts.
okie dokie!

She was intolerable. I made her a drama thread at one point.

Also, Stocking threatened to block me and is now not responding to anything I say, despite showing activity on the forums.

Friday, May 13, 2011
3:14 PM - Joshua: Did I ever give you Groovin' Magic
3:14 PM - Joshua: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm1JuYGNalQ
3:14 PM - Joshua: here
3:14 PM - Joshua: listen to it
3:14 PM - Stocking Sparkle: i meant to block you
3:14 PM - Stocking Sparkle: but you were somewhere in my offline friend's list
3:14 PM - Stocking Sparkle: when i went to do it
3:14 PM - Joshua: That's disapointing.
3:15 PM - Joshua: You never were very mature.
3:15 PM - Joshua: I can't say I didn't try to be nice to you.
3:15 PM - Joshua: But you never respected anything I said.
3:15 PM - Joshua: You considered me a muse.
3:15 PM - Joshua: This is entirely on your shoulders.
3:15 PM - Joshua: You're not a good person.
3:16 PM - Joshua: Oh well, wallow in your own ego and the ruins you've brought down on yourself. I'm doing websites for money and investing in stocks while listening to Groovin' Magic.
3:16 PM - Joshua: If you want to play TTT, though ~~
3:21 PM - Joshua: You know, you could always say you're sorry.
3:26 PM - Joshua: Not sorry? Not even a little bit?
3:26 PM - Joshua: Alright, then. I don't feel bad.

Stocking   03:14:26 PM   Viewing the topic Stocking versus Taboo (and Everyone Else).
(Note that the forum clock is at least 10 minutes behind, or mine is 10 minutes fast, or something).

Groooooooovin' Magic~

Huh, I thought you blocked Stocking just a few days ago?

Do note I'm not celebrating. I consider this a societal failure in constructing another person to be successful and a personal failure in both dealing with another person's shortfalls and keeping personal information a secret.

Shikata ga nai.

Huh, I thought you blocked Stocking just a few days ago?
Only for 2 days. They were acting moody so I told them I'd unblock them "when their period was over." 2 days later, when I checked in, she was a lot happier so I kept her unblocked.