Author Topic: I've come to the realization of how much my life really sucks.  (Read 12932 times)

Your mom would be friends with mine  :cookieMonster:

But seriously, life sounds horrible for you. But hey, life isn't perfect for everyone. Nowadays, I'm just glad I'm not brain dead in a hospital. Just try to look at the brighter things in life. You sound like you have good friends and a good extended family. If your parents are starfishs, let life take care of them.

My best guess for you then is wait until you can legally leave the house at the age of 18.
Emancipation is an option, but he's 17 so it doesn't make a big difference anywho. I'd let him live with me but his mom wouldn't let him.

Nah, I respect my mother too much to put her through that. Unfortunatly she has no problem calling the police on me.
Why respect her like that when she apparently shows barely any affection towards you?

I know she is your mother, and everyone respects and loves their parents to some degree, whether or not they would like to admit it, but seriously. She is a bitch.

Attention whore.
JK
On a serious note, your mom is a BITCH. If I were you, I'd still love her, because after all, she is your mom. Your dad... I dunno. I honestly don't know.

Y'know what?

Not to be cool or edgy or anything, but life's a bitch. And we all have to cope with it.

Oh no, I'm not making this as a plea for sympathy, I just needed to get it off my chest. If this sounds as a call for attention, I'll lock the thread.

Then what what what what what what what what what.

You make a topic about how bad your mother is then you just say "I respect her?"

My best guess for you then is wait until you can legally leave the house at the age of 18.

She's my mother, of course I loving respect her and love her, no matter how much stuff she puts me through, I still popped out of her vagina and sucked on her tits.

I nearly cried reading that man.

She's my mother, of course I loving respect her and love her, no matter how much stuff she puts me through, I still popped out of her vagina and sucked on her tits.
Well yeah but---

I hate my life too.

Oh no, I'm not making this as a plea for sympathy, I just needed to get it off my chest.
God damnit I'm slow on typing. (bottom)

But seriously, life sounds horrible for you. But hey, life isn't perfect for everyone. Nowadays, I'm just glad I'm not brain dead in a hospital. Just try to look at the brighter things in life. You sound like you have good friends and a good extended family. If your parents are starfishs, let life take care of them.
/agree

I really hope this topic wasn't some sort of a depression/suicidal urge topic. That wouldn't be too good.

I really hope this topic wasn't some sort of a depression/suicidal urge topic. That wouldn't be too good.
He's not cigarettegy enough to kill himself.

Sorry to any of you guys who had a friend commit Self Delete, but you gotta admit committing Self Delete is pretty damn selfish.

Sadly, this is how life treats you.
Some get it earlier than others.  Life is a huge bitch.  Give the world your best, and they kick your teeth out.

I'm sorry for you, Monocle.  I take it your 17?  Your mom could get in a stuff ton of trouble if some of this info was leaked to the police, perhaps?

Being homeless is the cure. Send me your money, and I'll buy you a nice cardboard box, you pick the city!

He's not cigarettegy enough to kill himself.

Sorry to any of you guys who had a friend commit Self Delete, but you gotta admit committing Self Delete is pretty damn selfish.
Yeah. Some people feel so depressed at the moment. Too bad for everyone who did know someone who committed Self Delete.

Sounds really harsh, I'm sorry for what you've gone and are going though
but, sad to say, nothing will ever get better unless you act

Aww, poor monocle. And you seemed to be in such a good mood today as well.
I would say something comforting, but I am terrible at these types of things.

I don't understand the full purpose of why your mother becomes a bitch to you yet you still respect her.

+1 respect

I've talked Monocle through his "times of need" enough times to know that he has a resilient personality, and will bounce back.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:11:22 AM by TripleNickels »