Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS  (Read 270439 times)

Success! I brought a 3 part rocket into orbit!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 11:57:29 AM by Linkusofepica »

First vaguely successful launch. I'm pretty sure I have my Kerbin landing in an ocean. Oops.

NINJA: Also, how do I go to fullscreen?
EDIT 2: I tried to save the Kerbin by having him exit the pod and jetting in a direction to get into something close to a circular orbit, but I had him going the wrong way. Damn.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 02:33:19 PM by Xalos »

NINJA: Also, how do I go to fullscreen?
Settings menu.
First vaguely successful launch. I'm pretty sure I have my Kerbin landing in an ocean. Oops.
Do a retrograde (I think) burn at the apoasis, it'll get you a full orbit.

Finally got around to updating my space station with a habitation module and a radio beacon.

I also landed this cute little robot on Duna and Eve.

And flew a manned expedition to the north pole.

Well at least I bought the Kerbin a few extra seconds to gaze down upon Kerbin.

NINJA: Launched another of the same rocket, but failed again to get it into orbit. Got the Kerbin inside into orbit, though, just not the rocket.

Well at least I bought the Kerbin a few extra seconds to gaze down upon Kerbin.
You mean, Kerbal?

You mean, Kerbal?

Actually I think they're all Kermans - Kerbal is the planet. Just like we're on Earth, we're not Earths.

NINJA: Nope, Kerbin is the planet. ASDF.

You mean, Kerbal?
Nah, he meant Kerbin. Didn't you know there are multiple planet Kerbins?
Actually I think they're all Kermans
Kerman is the last name.

Nah, he meant Kerbin. Didn't you know there are multiple planet Kerbins?
uh what

How2spacestation
1. Acquire Space Station Core.
2. Attach to lifter.
3. Acquire Modules.
3.5 Attach to lifter.
4. Dock the modules and station core together.
5. Ram a ship into the station.
6. Laugh maniacally.

Congratulations, you are now the proud own of a space station.

How2spacestation
3 steps
1. build a thingy with extra fuel, solar panels and docking ports
2. get into orbit, around 200k
3. make another shuttle and fly it up there to the space station, have it recollect fuel and then go to the planet that its going to if you would need  a space station

loving BS. I landed a perfect little "mobile home" on minmus and when i press shift + tab to access steam to tell my friend, i accidentally launch thrusters and it makes me fly back into space and boosters ran out.... :'( i was so ready to start a colony there too.

loving BS. I landed a perfect little "mobile home" on minmus and when i press shift + tab to access steam to tell my friend, i accidentally launch thrusters and it makes me fly back into space and boosters ran out.... :'( i was so ready to start a colony there too.
Try using quick saves next time. ;-; I learned that the hard way.

Success! I brought a 3 part rocket into orbit!
i can put a six stage rocket in orbit