Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS  (Read 271059 times)

I can make things orbit around ur mome loelee!!!!!1!!11

I can make things orbit around ur mome loelee!!!!!1!!11
Can you hear the crickets? I can't, I'm pretty sure they all ran away.

Got a rocket into Kerbin orbit, but unfortunately I can't rescue the Kerbal that I stranded in orbit earlier. He's too far out and there's no way in hell I can successfully do a plane shift manually.

Double post: I tried to set a course for the Mun, but my burn was a few seconds off. Whoops.

by the time you get to about the peak  of your oribt you should be able to land on the moon

by the time you get to about the peak  of your oribt you should be able to land on the moon

You kidding? I have nowhere near enough ΔV left to get to the Mun and back. I may not have enough left to get back to Kerbin regardless.

You kidding? I have nowhere near enough ΔV left to get to the Mun and back. I may not have enough left to get back to Kerbin regardless.
who cares about getting back? Just end the flight.

or go to the space station and start colonizing

The Kerbin does. I'm sure he'd object to just staying in orbit.

Anyway, I did successfully 'land'. The Kerbin lived, so all in all, a success. A lack of failure, at least.

or go to the space station and start colonizing

That's not a space station, it's a Kerbin in orbit without a rocket.

-kerbin-
FFS, the dudes are called Kerbals, the planet is called Kerbin, and the dudes' last names are Kerman

FFS, the dudes are called Kerbals, the planet is called Kerbin, and the dudes' last names are Kerman

Yes, I know, but it's hard to keep from mixing them up when they all start with "Ker-".

This is my second rover, but before I send it to Minmus, is there a way I could mount the radioisotope thermoelectric generators to the side of the body without them sticking off the top?

He's too far out and there's no way in hell I can successfully do a plane shift manually.
wtf plane shifts are easy peasy

didnt I say that like 2 or so pages ago?
more like 1 page
You mean, Kerbal?

didnt I say that like 2 or so pages ago?
more like 1 page
I guess you did, but apparently someone had to say it again.
On to the subject of my most recent launch, I got my buran recreation into space, but ran out of fuel so I couldn't get to a full orbit.