Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS  (Read 270992 times)

How would one go about deorbiting a ship full of crew that lost it's engine?

get out and push

get out and push
I could try the opposite, using KAS and RCS to burn retrograde and pull it into Kerbin's Atmosphere.

I could try the opposite, using KAS and RCS to burn retrograde and pull it into Kerbin's Atmosphere.

hurr of course you use rcs if you have it

hurr of course you use rcs if you have it
But that brings in a new problem. How the hell am I gonna use RCS if it's completely unbalanced from all the smaller ships docked- i'm a loving genius. I can dock the ships on the interior docking ports and use the engines to burn retrograde.

sorry for double post
bump because what the forget is happening to kerbin

sorry for double post
bump because what the forget is happening to kerbin

Aliens are attacking, the green blobs are their floating cities.

i played the demo a few times and i'm in love with this game

what's the likelihood of this game going on sale soon?  is the demo version on the same level as the actual game in terms of patches/code (aside from obvious demo limitations)

Last I checked the demo version was really really old compared to the current version, though they might've updated it recently.

Last I checked the demo version was really really old compared to the current version, though they might've updated it recently.
I think they updated it around February, it's .18 now

I think they updated it around February, it's .18 now

it's still very lacking in terms of parts and now the new sas

that's what i'm thinking, it seems to be 0.18 as opposed to the new version.

god this game is fun i wantitdfriushifl

I LANDED ON THE MOON TONIGHT forget YEAH THIS IS A GAME I NEED
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 11:40:33 PM by Nickelob Ultra »

I LANDED ON THE MOON TONIGHT forget YEAH THIS IS A GAME I NEED
good job.

Landing on Duna is easier than landing on the Mun because parachutes.

Landing on Duna is easier than landing on the Mun because parachutes.
yeah i got the full game yesterday and holy forget OTHER PLANETS oh my god this is gonna be great

i have zero idea how to set up inter-planetary/moon bases and space stations though so looks like i've got a lot of wiki reading cut out for me lol

It's actually not that hard, just get into an equatorial orbit around Kerbin, look for a planet you want to go to, fiddle around with manoever nodes for an hour and turn your engines on in the proper direction. Phase angles are easier though, but take longer. It's like waiting for the other planet to be in the right spot, which takes ages.