Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS  (Read 271555 times)

http://kerbalspaceport.com/procedural-fairings/
prob this
After looking at the parts for a long time (half a second), I have determined that you are correct.

The other day I had an incredibly lucky landing with my multipurpose launcher when the parachutes deployed less then 10 meters from the ground.

After looking at the parts for a long time (half a second), I have determined that you are correct.

The other day I had an incredibly lucky landing with my multipurpose launcher when the parachutes deployed less then 10 meters from the ground.
It's not the same mod, but the one Anybody posted is better anyways.

I was going to post a picture of it flying but I went to pause a video and it crashed :X

idea: Blockland Community Space Station

i didn't use hypderedit at all by the way

This game is fancy

But the fact that you can write plugins for it makes it even more fancy

How to space: 1. Space
2. Space!
3. SPAAAAAACE!!

Sent Jeb to the Mun in a ship, used 4 to bring him back. It was my first orbital rendezvous but I didn't need to dock anything so it was easier. Also Universe Replacer is pretty.

aaa ksp forums y u down

Can anyone tell me what mod these parts are from? (The chamber things around the default stuff)

Novapunch and KW rocketry both have them

Looks like spore but with Space stuff and derpaperpa *Starts spitting everywhere*