Poll

Is a Badspot text interview a good idea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Badspot interview! (Send in your questions)  (Read 10254 times)

Are there any more huge features like events coming in later versions?

On my old Pentium IV computer Steam used 100% CPU (apparently) if I had my Friends window up.

Also, on top of that, this topic is invalid, I hardly see Badspot answering asked questions, just if they are more than serious, needing help or anything.

If he'd answer normal questions he'd also answer "WHY IS TAKING v20 SO LONG TO LAUNCH?".
Maybe it needs to be made worth his while.

Maybe it needs to be made worth his while.
Offer him women and a puppy  :cookieMonster:

I wonder why he has completely withdrawn from the community?

What will be in the next few updates?

What would the game and the community be like when it reaches its peak?

I'm curious as to how he became a developer and decided TGE was best for him.

Is updating our physics engine a hassle?

i wanna know more about his other secret game project hes been working on, that he isnt telling us (at least the bl community) about.

i wanna know more about his other secret game project hes been working on, that he isnt telling us (at least the bl community) about.
wat.

When did he start working on this? :o

I'm interested now.

Edit: Bisjac probably means that side scroller on Badspot.us
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 05:00:03 PM by Mega-Bear »

nope. bigger then blockland. new retail game.

nope. bigger then blockland. new retail game.

tell us what you got.

I'm curious as to how he became a developer and decided TGE was best for him.

If you actually looked at his website, everything would be clear. Also, TGE isn't best for him, it's just most affordable.

Is updating our physics engine a hassle?

You'd need a whole new game engine that runs different files and all that. You'd need to convert everything, figure out what works and what doesn't. Pay for rights to sell a game using the engine. Etc. etc. It's more work than it's worth.

Don't troll nooblets.

What are his views on Roblox?