Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 109256 times)

>that feeling when wii has no dlc
>that feeling when you use a wii to play a shooter

>that feeling when you use a wii to play a shooter
>that feeling when you can say you get your exercise from playing cod

Bump. I wish they had a Seatown 24/7 I love that map.

I was playing MW2 today at a friend's house.
We quickscoped on highrise against each other, lots of fun.
I got a perfect headshot on him from the top most part of the map while I was jumping off.
It was awesome.

I need COD Elite for MW3 DLC?
YOU MONSTERS! YOU'VE BLOWN YOUR COPPERS TO HECK!

Also on quickscoping im crap but i really wanna know how to do some...

Bump. I wish they had a Seatown 24/7 I love that map.
I hope when Piazza comes out, they put a 24/7 playlist for it. I loved Favela in MW2 so Piazza will probably be great.
I need COD Elite for MW3 DLC?
YOU MONSTERS! YOU'VE BLOWN YOUR COPPERS TO HECK!
Actually you don't need Elite. Regular players will be able to buy the maps in bulk in March/April.

forget Yeah, stole an Osprey Gunner from the enemy and dominated with it.

I feel like an starfish now.

Oh God, I was just in a lobby with this cigarette called Melted Dreams who was doing a commentary with his mic still on. Literally everyone on my team trapped him in a corner and started shooting at the cieling and he raged so hard.

They should remaster maps from previous COD games and put them as map packs. And if you own that game you automatically get the map pack.

I got nuked for the first time last night, on the bright side I got a bunch of EMPs.

I've been doing much better recently, my K/D is still awful, at 0.666 actually. It was really bad a while back, but recently I've been getting it to raise. Anyways, I've been going even or positive most of the time. I haven't been worrying about my K/D though, I'm having more fun now since I don't get dominated. If anyone on Xbox would like to Play Team Defender later today, I'll be on. GT is Sir PepsiDude.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:33:49 AM by Pepsidude »

Because it's a 4 year old game.
Maybe to you, but to me its a really fun game! I'm sure battlefield 3 is good too, but maybe cod is what some people like, why do you care?

1080 drag-scope omnicide, I almost did it, I got 4/5, lol they were all hard scoping noobs camping in one spot it was hilarious

Maybe to you, but to me its a really fun game! I'm sure battlefield 3 is good too, but maybe cod is what some people like, why do you care?
he was talking about the engine and why cod4/mw2/mw3 runs fine on his computer and not bf3
you seriously need to learn to read

i got a first blood cross map throwing knife on fallen
ooooooooo