Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-

Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 109218 times)

I'm surprised at how well simply switching to your secondary instead of reloading works. I felt badass when I flashed a group, killed two with the PP90M1 and finished off the last one with the MP9 as the final kill cam. Sucks since it only showed the last kill.
You'd feel even more badass if you used a pistol

people don't use pistols enough

mp9 = machine pistol 9
although I do know that you're referring to semi autos

I have a lvl 3 P99.
I don't use it too often though.

just encountered another aimbotting bitch
hipfiring the acr and getting headshots from unbelievable distances seems like one, does it not?

I don't know why, but I laughed so goddamn hard when me and 3 other people all threw all of our flash/stun grenades into a room and rushed in. Not all at once, but it they were all thrown in a span of about 5 seconds it seemed like.

this game is getting boring
this is the only CoD game that hasn't kept me playing for a long time

*cough* Wii *cough*

i love MW3 people add me on xboxlive im devils4life2000
(Dont say xbox is stuff, I LIkE iT

Does anyone have an unused CoD Elite Founder code that they'd be willing to sell or trade to me? I'm attempting to unlock all the titles and emblems and I didn't realize you need to be a founder to get one of the premium elite titles and emblems.

My first game, I got the UMP45 default class and dominated the entire lobby.  15-2

A level 1 killing the level 30-50s in there.

My first game, I got the UMP45 default class and dominated the entire lobby.  15-2

A level 1 killing the level 30-50s in there.
I was a level 5 or so with an mp5 and went on a rampage of 10 before killing myself by accident (using assault, got all the stuff)

Robert Bowling recently tweeted about some shotgun rebalancing. (cough striker cough)

He also made a post on the Call of Duty Forums regarding bans. He says that
When playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 online, either in multiplayer or Spec Ops mode, we encourage you to play fair, have fun, and be respectful of other online players. To assist us in keeping the online components of Modern Warfare 3 fair, fun, and safe for all players; we regularly monitor stats, review player reports, and take action on player behavior that violates the spirit of the game. Below are examples of what type of behavior could lead to your account being banned from playing, stats reset, wiped or prevented from appearing on the leaderboards, or restricted in other ways from participating in the online components of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
(the several things you can do to get banned are in the post on the cod forums)

Eric Hirshberg hinted at smaller, more frequent DLC for MW3.
“One of the things that was most appealing when we were researching these ideas with consumers is the idea of breaking up the DLC so that it comes more often and more regularly. We want to provide DLC to people more often and also experiment with more of a variety in the forms of playable content.”
"more variety in forms of playable content" include new Weapons (speculated to be cut weapons) and new Special ops missions.

Once the DLC roll in, it should be better.

Once Infinity Ward balances this game, I might come back.