Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 109008 times)

I feel like it happens most on "Mission". I never do good on that map, probably because when I get the map Im like "ah god, this game is gonna suck"
I tend to use accurate as balls guns like the mk14 and pecheneg so mission is one of my favorites

i am doing good for my first day

im going to make a private room later if you want to join me add me on steam

: Plad101

Oh my goodness

Best weapon in the game is by far the M4A1
Its all around perfect

Just yesterday I brought my K/D ratio up from 1.20 to 1.29
My acuracy up from 16% to 17%
And using the M4A1 and playing Demolition for 4 or 5 hours I ranked up from 48 to 63

This is from yesterday.
This gun is incredible.

I went 42 and 2 with the M4A1 but I ended up timing out. D:
I went on a 22 killstreak (Without the assistance of pointstreak rewards which was 34 and 0)

Has anyone else been timing out more often, or losing connection to the host?

Has anyone else been timing out more often, or losing connection to the host?
Yes

Oh god i'm suprized i even got MW3 for meh PS3

Is this ANY good? I MAY plan on getting it.

So I was playing with some guy using the riot shield very badly. We kept getting behind him or getting bullets in his sides. He then got really mad and reported our whole team for "game tampering"

lol wtf.

idk why but i feel with stuff the the Desert Eagle and the Revolvers that they're models are very... Cartoonish in a way? idk but they just feel very big and off...

idk why but i feel with stuff the the Desert Eagle and the Revolvers that they're models are very... Cartoonish in a way? idk but they just feel very big and off...
They look perfect to me

Is this ANY good? I MAY plan on getting it.

If you're going to get it for the console, then yes. Worth it. If you're buying it for the PC, I suggest buying BF3

well i mean they look diffrent... like when you look at Black ops Colt Python it looks completely diffrent its most likely because the people who made Black ops arent the owners of CoD anymore...