Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 109204 times)

Striker is so annoying. Please nerf it.

I'm finally glad that mw3 is finally giving bans for misbehavior, because I'm actually sick and tired of arguing at people for starting up an argument.

I think this game is pretty balanced, actually. :o
It's the first CoD I've had no problems with.

SCAR-L alone is deadly if you don't go into close combat. It's crazy on how easy it is to kill someone with it, as I find myself popping people off left and right.

also ump45 with rapid-fire and kick = PEWPEWPEWPEW

I just realized that the gun animations are the same in every call of duty game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1I7N_0JR9s&feature=channel_video_title

The guy in the video is overreacting.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:50:49 AM by Shell »

I think this game is pretty balanced, actually. :o
It's the first CoD I've had no problems with.
Striker.

Striker is so annoying. Please nerf it.

Robert Bowling recently tweeted about some shotgun rebalancing. (cough striker cough)

I want to purchase COD for zombies. Should I purchase World at War? Or Black Ops?

I want to purchase COD for zombies. Should I purchase World at War? Or Black Ops?
black ops if you can get the waw maps

black op guns>waw guns

I have this game.

And it sucks just as much as every other cod game.

First attempt: Got flattened.
Second real attempt: Dominated. 8 kills and only 3 deaths with a match winning kill from a sentry turret. Aww yeah. On my dads account though. I am not allowed 18 rated games at home. Though I did manage to get away with MW2.

Get black ops and the zombie DLC. I'm thinking a used console copy would be $45 and the pack is $15.

The guy in the video is overreacting.
ObnoxiousDoucheAlt usually has fake overeactions.
I'm finally glad that mw3 is finally giving bans for misbehavior, because I'm actually sick and tired of arguing at people for starting up an argument.
If only the forums had this.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 08:54:47 PM by Frostbyte »

So I see Infinity Ward is starting to do the things they promised to do finally. I'll be back with this game for a week or so, maybe even tomorrow.

My cousin got de-ranked from a 5th prestige level 60 all the way back to level 1 no prestige and got a 48 hour ban for unlimited prestige token glitching hahaha