Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 109267 times)

>that feeling when wii has no dlc

COD needs to re - make their Multiplayer system EG. Black Ops / Battlefield Series.
Just adds TINY LITTLE THINGS to multiplayer and gives it to da shops.

COD needs to re - make their Multiplayer system EG. Black Ops / Battlefield Series.
Just adds TINY LITTLE THINGS to multiplayer and gives it to da shops.

no they don't
if you want to play cod play cod
if you want to play blops play blops
if you want to play battlefield play battlefield

no they don't
if you want to play with yourself
don't tell us

I wish I could strap C4 to my chest in this game. That's why I sometimes get deadmans hand on purpose :D

no they don't

>implying cod and blops are different

>implying cod and blops are different
They are made from different developers (Hate you Treyarch) but I guess there still COD games and that does make it the same.

Hate to double post but they just released a video explaining the dlc system and have previews of two maps. I'm hoping they let non-subscribers at least be able to buy the maps because I don't want to pay 50$ for just maps, since I'd never see myself using the premium features of the system.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaQdKJ2LMNI&feature=g-u&context=G2fe3de2FUAAAAAAACAA

They are made from different developers (Hate you Treyarch) but I guess there still COD games and that does make it the same.
The gameplay is the same. They reuse models & map assets. They reuse UI. It's pretty munch a rebranded developer.

No
this comment makes no sense
Black Ops is developed by Treyarch
which worked together with Activision in the COD series

Treyarch also helped develop Modern Warfare 3

No
this comment makes no sense
Black Ops is developed by Treyarch
which worked together with Activision in the COD series

Treyarch also helped develop Modern Warfare 3
the wii version was a major part from them

New MW3 Content season trailer released!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaQdKJ2LMNI

The first content is 2 maps, Liberation and Piazza. Liberation is basically fighting in Central Park (it's also that picture that someone posted earlier.) The trailer says it benefits snipers, as it has long sightlines. Piazza is a very vertical map that looks a good bit like cs_italy. It favors run and gun playstyles.
It hits ELITE subscribers January 24 for Xbox live first. I expect that a non ELITE will come out a week later for 360, then PS3 and PC get their share.

It's speculated to be ten dollars, but that is a wee bit overpriced for two maps in my opinion.

of course. content released every month? haha, yeah, two maps a month. :l