Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 108481 times)

forget you zenith i thought each page had 14 posts not 15

well i mean they look diffrent... like when you look at Black ops Colt Python it looks completely diffrent its most likely because the people who made Black ops arent the owners of CoD anymore...
black ops is stuff anyway*

*compared to other CoD games

forget you zenith i thought each page had 14 posts not 15
i lol'd when you posted 100 on the last page :P

well i mean they look diffrent... like when you look at Black ops Colt Python it looks completely diffrent its most likely because the people who made Black ops arent the owners of CoD anymore...
I like how you are the stereotypical CODcigarette moron.

Thanks for saying that for me. If I said that, plad would bring up about how i keep insulting him because he likes revolvers (hint: i never do/did)

imo. they look OFF man you guys are cigarettes

Call of Duty is a brand name and several different companies make COD games. The guns look fine and properly proportioned. The revolvers look like revolvers. Take your revolver special interest and stick it in your ass.

They look like revolvers.

Call of Duty is a brand name and several different companies make COD games. The guns look fine and properly proportioned. The revolvers look like revolvers. Take your revolver special interest and stick it in your ass.
first off its not a special interest and second i feel they are too big in a way so Stfu

owned a bunch of noobs with a Spas-12... YEAH!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 10:41:53 AM by plad101 »

first off its not a special interest and second i feel they are too big in a way so Stfu
They're the perfect size. Then again you likely haven't seen a revolver being used in real life anyway so why bother arguing.

owned a bunch of noobs with a Spas-12... YEAH!
>saying owned and noobs
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 10:55:57 AM by Shell »

Big bullets need big guns to shoot them.

Guys I double-headshot quick-scoped two FMG dual wielders with one bullet from an ACOG AS50 I'm so proud of myself

idk why but I seem to be doing way better with the AS50 than the Barett, even though it has less rounds and seems to shoot slower

I just wish the .44 had more power

idk why but I seem to be doing way better with the AS50 than the Barett, even though it has less rounds and seems to shoot slower
I'm pretty sure the AS50 has more damage per bullet than the Barret.

My top 3 weapons right now are
M4A1 - Kick - Red dot site
Type 95 - 2 attachments - Rapid Fire, Red dot site
ACR - 2 attachments - Rapid Fire, Red dot site

My top 3 weapons right now are
M4A1 - Kick - Red dot site
Type 95 - 2 attachments - Rapid Fire, Red dot site
ACR - 2 attachments - Rapid Fire, Red dot site
acr doesn't have rapid fire