Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 107789 times)

acr doesn't have rapid fire
dangit
I was really hoping for it

why did you say it was one of your top three weapons if you've never used it

Oh god plad is what I picture cod players as

"z0mg stfu gay cigarettes z0mg jsut owned sum fukin nobs with my EPIC SPAZ-17!!1!!!!11!!"

Oh god plad is what I picture cod players as

"z0mg stfu gay cigarettes z0mg jsut owned sum fukin nobs with my EPIC SPAZ-17!!1!!!!11!!"
If thats true then plad is one of those grade 11-12 jocks in my gym class.

i am enjoying a game is that wrong? and im not a CODcigarette like most people with cod...

I'm pretty sure the AS50 has more damage per bullet than the Barret.
no it's actually worse; it takes the M82 1 bullet to kill with a stomach shot, as it takes the AS50 2. the AS50 is actually worse in every way besides reload time, scope sway, recoil, and looks; but I always seem to get lucky shots with it, as if the bullets slightly homed in on targets

I feel like such a boss when I kill other snipers with it :D

So i just killed makarov last night...

FOR SOAP!

why did you say it was one of your top three weapons if you've never used it
I do use it but not with rapid fire (which I was hoping for soon)
Just a red dot site

i am enjoying a game is that wrong? and im not a CODcigarette like most people with cod...
yes but you are a kcigarette

Just a red dot site
not one to point this out, but it's sight, not site.

not one to point this out, but it's sight, not site.
yea sorry

I'm surprised at how well simply switching to your secondary instead of reloading works. I felt badass when I flashed a group, killed two with the PP90M1 and finished off the last one with the MP9 as the final kill cam. Sucks since it only showed the last kill.

I love how easy it is to get 3 stars on the obstacle course

Well it's call of duty related and it's pretty funny.

Remember that fat kid who raged at black ops? I think his name was austinscooter88. Anywyas his brother got MW3 and hes planning on uploading more videos.

no it's actually worse; it takes the M82 1 bullet to kill with a stomach shot, as it takes the AS50 2. the AS50 is actually worse in every way besides reload time, scope sway, recoil, and looks; but I always seem to get lucky shots with it, as if the bullets slightly homed in on targets

I feel like such a boss when I kill other snipers with it :D
2nd favorite sniper.