Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 205286 times)

Still having issues getting the shuffling to work properly.

Still having issues getting the shuffling to work properly.
You need to explain how it's not working. What *exactly* is it doing? Try going into the Advanced tab and setting [Teams|Shuffle Mode] to "New Team Every Time".

Tried that but no results. It picks the same teams every single time.

Tried that but no results. It picks the same teams every single time.
You are still not explaining how it is not working. You need to give me more details about how your minigame is set up, what you expect it to do, and what it's doing.

You are still not explaining how it is not working. You need to give me more details about how your minigame is set up, what you expect it to do, and what it's doing.
Okay I'll PM you screenshots of the minigame setup tomorrow after I try remaking the minigame from scratch instead of picking a minigame favourite.

Okay, i've pmed you the minigame prefs file i use.

Okay, i've pmed you the minigame prefs file i use.
Thanks, it's extremely helpful. See my response.

ooh, pretty colors!

Hey Greek, for some reason whenever I download slayer, I enable Gamemode_Slayer, and it wont appear in my server.
And when I go to a game with slayer, it says "you cannot view the end-of-round report because you don't have slayer installed".
Please help.
I tried starting the slayer gamemode, but I can't edit the minigame, and the slayer box in the minigame pop-up is not there.
However, the mini-game had already started when I started the slayer gamemode and not custom gamemode. Please help.

Make sure that you restart Blockland after installing it. I assume that you are installing from RTB?

Make sure that you restart Blockland after installing it. I assume that you are installing from RTB?
I restarted blockland multiple times, and installed from this thread rather than rtb.

Please try this beta version: https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/downloads/Gamemode_Slayer.zip
I downloaded, asked me to update, I did, and when I tried to start a server, the slayer box was in the minigame pop-up, but the create button was grayed-out. I restarted blockland, and it was gone. I looked in my add-ons folder, and it was renamed to "slayer.zip.part". I reinstalled the thing you linked me to, and it's still gone.

I downloaded, asked me to update, I did, and when I tried to start a server, the slayer box was in the minigame pop-up, but the create button was grayed-out. I restarted blockland, and it was gone. I looked in my add-ons folder, and it was renamed to "slayer.zip.part". I reinstalled the thing you linked me to, and it's still gone.

It sounds like you didn't install it correctly. Try again and put it in Documents\Blockland\Add-Ons.

Have the team bots update been released yet?