Godville -- Searching for the right path by using a cheat sheet...

Author Topic: Godville -- Searching for the right path by using a cheat sheet...  (Read 23660 times)

If you constantly accidentally click stuff, then you need to slow down.

12:58
The enemy tried to filch the whiskey in the jar from my knapsack. He quietly put it back after I knocked out one of his teeth.
12:59
I easily avoided Undead Pixel's blow, but was then struck down by lightning. Almighty One, can you please find a better time for punishment?
13:00
A thousand and one yellow daffodils began to dance in front of me. Was that you, Great One? ...or just the mushrooms I ate recently?

ahahahahaha.

07:05
Following a sudden desire, I decided to offer some prayers.
A voice from the skies shouted: 'Pray to me, or be smote.' Funny.
I don't want to achieve immortality through my heroic deeds... I want to achieve it through not dying.
07:04
I suddenly heard a thunderous voice in my head: 'Pray to me mortal!' That was stunning.

>on 9 godpower
>hero is very low hp
>tell him to heal
06:33
A voice from the skies thundered: 'You need to heal.' Hey, turn the volume down!
06:33
I’m sorry, Omnipotent One. I’m afraid I can’t do that right now.

as soon as I get more godpower I'm going to loving raze you myself if you don't get your ass handed to you first

edit
06:37
Stared at a black creature covered in caution tape. It seemed like something I should avoid.
lolAimlessRenegade
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:21:52 AM by Cybertails1998 »

I kinda don't want to know about him touching those
A wandering paladin poured out a handful of sacred soil and let me touch his "holy hand grenade."

Edit
10:54
I suddenly saw falling letters, thousands of them! Some were combined into phrases that looked like 'I said get a sword.'... It was awesome! Then I realized I really should eat less alphabet soup.
10:52
I sat on a rock to have lunch, but was stunned by the sudden roar from heaven: 'Get a sword.' I choked on a peanut.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:37:29 AM by nienhaus1 »

17:02: The General Failure handed me some spare time and threw itself into a nearby volcano.

I've officially created the "Blockland" guild. :D
Send this message to your hero:
Join "Blockland" guild
a few times and it'll make it his quest to sign up for it in Godville.

Create Hero
*click*
Facebook
*smash pc*

I've officially created the "Blockland" guild. :D
Send this message to your hero:
Join "Blockland" guild
a few times and it'll make it his quest to sign up for it in Godville.
I remember I joined A.R.C.'s guild a while ago but my guy left it or something.

Create Hero
*click*
Facebook
*smash pc*
You don't play the game on facebook.
It does not post anything to your facebook wall.
You just log in with facebook, and all it does with your information is show you your name and avatar, to make sure it's the right account.

Get the forget over it.

Read from bottom to top.
05:34

05:34
I just heard a voice in my head say: 'I MEAN PRAY. PRAY TO YOUR GOD. OR BE SMOTE.' My god, is that you, or am I going crazy?

05:33
A massive tablet suddenly fell from the sky. Inscribed upon it were the words: 'DIE MORTAL.'

05:33
A sudden gust of wind brought some words: 'die.'

I didn't know "smote" was a word. The more you know...

07:51  I just heard a voice in my head say: 'Go to Mordor and throw the ring into the fires of Mount Doom.' My god, is that you, or am I going crazy?

06:42
06:42
The sky split open and I glimpsed a formidable, bearded face. It said 'PRAY TO ME MORTAL OR BE ASSRAPED.' That was creepy!
I'm being a reasonable god, right?

http://godvillegame.com/ideabox
Submitted an idea. It's the one about figurative dancing.
Edit:
oh gog quick vote it up oh GOD aaaaa
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:30:07 PM by Dropshock »