2011/10/24 - Blockland r1395 features

Author Topic: 2011/10/24 - Blockland r1395 features  (Read 48157 times)

You could just call it manually.
You need to call FxDTSBrick::plant() in order to plant the brick. That automatically calls FxDTSBrick::onPlant() which is the problem.

It failed to download or failed to write it to the cache.db file.  If you could repeat the error and post your console.log file that would be helpful.

Dang, not sure how I could, since I permanently deleted the old cache. I usually shift+delete things... should probably break that habit, still have it from my old crap computer. I guess I could run a recovery. I'm not sure how I'd reproduce it without the old cache anyway.

umm i don't remember downloading BL r1395 but somehow i had this treasure chest while in my dedi server so i did a treasure hunt but my blockland crashed :(. (the dedicated loader)

It's automatic with the launcher.

Was I an idiot for looking for the download link  :cookieMonster:

The gravestone is backwards when plant a ghost brick for the first time. I can easily work around this like I do with the window but it gets annoying sometimes, just thought I'd give a heads up.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 10:30:49 PM by Lørd Tøny »

Love the new content update.

A holiday brick pack?

Can we keep these?

Howabout more Holiday content? :D

I love the Renderman face, baddy you sneaky bastard :3

I would love to see a brick coffin that opens when you click it only to have a skeleton pop out at you. Then the skeleton goes back in the coffin and the door shuts.

I would love to see a brick coffin that opens when you click it only to have a skeleton pop out at you. Then the skeleton goes back in the coffin and the door shuts.
this, or its a vehicle that you can hide in

Renderman is ingeniously simple. But he needs some updates. Also, could this be default?

Would be possible to be the Headless Horseman. Of course, in the screenshot, he just had a stack of bricks with the pumpkin on it.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:04:56 PM by MegaScientifical »

Go to baddy's server and play This is halloween.

:3

Is this released, or is it on Badspot's server only? I wouldn't know, my launcher is frozen for my custom textures.

Also, when will a fix for that be made?

Two questions for baddy:

Would you ever consider doing another "Submit builds and decals" update?

and Would you consider releasing the pumpkin models so people can model their own Jack o Lantern and put it in the code?

Pumpkins are already out you nitwit. Also, RTB is going to cover build uploading.