Author Topic: Build Renovation Competition  (Read 29197 times)

I guess I'll be joining the next one. Bragging rights always sound tasty.

I guess I'll be joining the next one. Bragging rights always sound tasty.

Aren't you in like C or something.

The good thing with being first out is that you won't get accused for stealing. :)

The brickcount is 2425 (but 5129 if you count the trees and road, which isn't really needed)

I early decided that as much that looks appropriate should be kept on the house.
The chimney first went, and after that I added plates to the roof so it looked more smooth.
The inside got blown out and floor and walls was remade.
I started to mix with the front path and without knowing it, I wanded the pillar that held up the whole "front garden".
Built a new front and chimney/fireplace got replaced. Made the road and added a roof window to the back.
Added the wooden beams and a ceiling in bedroom. Made the kitchen. Started adding furnitures in overall..
When most of the furnitures was done, the bathroom and the little hallway got added at the garage space.
Beams and print ceilings were added. The whole outside was made.
Lights were made at last and also some small features.

I wanted to keep it modern and clean. White, was a must and the dark brown fitted well to the white.
The usage of colors was kept at a minimum. Blue was the only bright color used.
Even though most stuff was modern I also added an old feeling to it. Such as the bed and the desk.
The use of arches and the beams in bedroom gave the house a Mediterranean style, which I found positive.
A random brickpack got used a lot, which I usually don't use. The majority of the furnitures were new to me.
Plants and greenery is a tip, they give the build a whole new feeling.
I also suggest taking a look at the terrain next to the chimney. hot

I think the house turned out pretty well.

oh and.. pic bomb

GUITAR
VVVVVV

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 02:26:43 PM by Sleven »

Damn Sleven that's lovey.

Holy hot ham and cheese that's nice. Especially the interior.

I think Sleven wins
Beautiful... :')

I think Sleven wins
Beautiful... :')
Nope. Drake wins all the way.

Well here is mine, im not the best builder but I think I did well

I have to put the pics as attachments because I cant upload them directly from the computer and I dont have an account on a hosting site

1422 bricks

so here they are

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 10:16:35 PM by Mr Man »

And a few more

and even more

I'll never build as good as sleven :(