Author Topic: Boomerangdog's DRPG Server  (Read 11090 times)

Dun Dun Du...
Chrono is a richardhead for giving it to Brian Smith

now now :C

Somehow I knew something like this would happen when Boom said he would kill for DRPG a week or two ago.

Somehow I knew something like this would happen when Boom said he would kill for DRPG a week or two ago.
Boom acts like a smartass
His "plan" was a 1 hour pulled out of the ass scheme.
What a douche lol.

Funny how he said he's been waiting a year and a half for it, although I am pretty sure DRPG didn't exist a year and a half ago.

Nice, you craftily stole a stuffty mod off Brian Smith. This mod was never meant to get out. It is horribly balanced. You can deny it all you want, but when an RPG allows you to get to level 100 in a few days, it is absolutely terribly balanced. I thoroughly enjoyed making it, yes. But this game mode was doomed to fail for the following reasons:

1) For some reason people act like utter wankers on DRPG, seriously I swear all the mods ever did is ban people
2) It gets boring to play and host
3) It's horribly balanced
4) The only thing keeping it alive and stopping it from being terribly generic is the nations system, which was my favourite feature

You never even got any permission to use this, and Chrono is a richardhead for giving it to Brian Smith. This has already been acknowledged. You don't even attribute the mod to any of the original creators (LoserHero, Clockturn, Chrono and myself) on your website or in-game.
First of all, at the very beginning of this very topic it gives credit to all of you, and in-game the welcome message includes giving credit to you, but I could not fit giving credit to others, but I decided to give the credit to you because first you were the main creator, and second, you were bitching about it.

You should add a section for all of the nations.
And a list of commands and stuff. You need to be more usefull then just putting levels needed for a few things. Put more info!
Even though you have a webs.com, put some more stuff on that. You need to ellaborate your server more.
By the way, I am leader of Vanote. If you can, please join and donate. I am seriously low on plastic due to me building a stuff load of stuff.

~FREEBUILD

Whats with gay font.
Am I cool yet?

You should add a section for all of the nations.
And a list of commands and stuff. You need to be more usefull then just putting levels needed for a few things. Put more info!
Even though you have a webs.com, put some more stuff on that. You need to ellaborate your server more.
By the way, I am leader of Vanote. If you can, please join and donate. I am seriously low on plastic due to me building a stuff load of stuff.

~FREEBUILD

I was considering this, but with how little time I have, I do not know if I can get it done in a little bit. I will try my hardest to get at least a 3/4s done with it.

Nice, botting is no longer against the rules.... I sense abuse.

Nice, botting is no longer against the rules.... I sense abuse.
No it is, there are few exceptions under certain conditions though, and exceptions are for only people who had helped me make things, help with the script, things like that.

No it is, there are few exceptions under certain conditions though, and exceptions are for only people who had helped me make things, help with the script, things like that.
So it isn't against the rules for certain people?

I sense abuse.

So it isn't against the rules for certain people?

Yes it is, but those people with special privileges are only allowed to bot if they are there, talking on chat. They are only allowed to bot if they are there, they would only do this if they do not feel like mining, and they want to talk. Simplified, no afk-botting, or they get a 2 day ban.

He was afk for at least 15 mins.

Saphire claims that he re-spawned and killed you.

I only killed him after he'd been afk for like 15 mins. But w/e