Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1616095 times)

Moderator is actually a good position for someone you don't trust enough to hold the ban command/fetch/orb/etc of the admins. If someone is constantly harassing the players/breaking rules have a moderator report it to an admin. The admin can trust the mod over a random player. Although admins are very necessary, yes.

Anyways,
Application
Name:
Sord213
BL_ID:
Previous Experience:
With? Hosting? Administrating? I've hosted my own servers for almost as long I've played. I also hosted my own boss battles when my brother was nagging me.
Who recommends you?:
I could get plenty of people to recommend me to be an admin, but for names I could probably get Police man, Visage, Cromedome, uhhhh, maybe crown? Though I haven't been admin at his server in a while. That's about all I can think of off my head.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):
Well for one, I hosted my own boss battles, and my own servers for that matter, so I know that people are stupid and will do stupid things just to ruin it for others, even if they know they will be on the receiving end of a boot. I know when someone should be banned and when someone should be kicked/even warned.
Your Timezone/Region:
CST -6. I'm in Illinois.
Accepted, because you got two recommendations.

do the bosses scale to the playercount? if 50 people are there shouldn't the bosses be difficult for 50 people? or is 'badspot' still easy with 1000 hp and some crap quake gun?

do the bosses scale to the playercount? if 50 people are there shouldn't the bosses be difficult for 50 people? or is 'badspot' still easy with 1000 hp and some crap quake gun?
Badspot has 2500 HP, why don't you come down to the server and look for yourself?

Just putting this here.

Name: PowerDag
BL_ID: 18569
Previous Experience: I've been (super) admin on a few lesser-known servers, including those of Plant and Blur. I'm a bit lenient for most peoples' standards.
Who recommends you?: The hosts of servers which I am admin on (Plant, Blur, Neon, Alex Man!, Bomb Kirby) would be likely to recommend me.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I guess for the same reason you would accept any good admin.
Your Timezone/Region: Canada; Atlantic Standard Time
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 07:50:42 PM by PowerDag »

Just putting this here.

Previous Experience: I've been (super) admin on a few lesser-known servers, including those of Plant and Blur. I'm a bit lenient for most peoples' standards.
Who recommends you?: The hosts of servers which I am admin on (Plant, Blur, Neon, Alex Man!, Bomb Kirby) would be likely to recommend me.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I guess for the same reason you would accept any good admin.
Please have two people recommend you and have them post here.

Application: Pecons Boss Battles Admin Application (sorry this is right i forgot timezone)
Name: Areeb1002
BL_ID: 26043
Previous Experience: SLAY3R X Server, Kalphiter Server, Leader Lol Guy, Buildalot Server And Lots I Have Experience Admin For Helping With Deathruns, Grapple Knife TDM, Trench TDMs ect Ive Did This Past 3 Years As I Want To Be A Sensible Admin.
Who recommends you?:SLAY3R X, Untamed, Negative, Buildalot, double dare
 and Heedicalking
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because Of Past Experience I Keep Server Safe, I Am Trustworthy I Never Lie And I Will Keep The Server Appropriate Thanks I Hope You Make Me :3

Timezone: Pakistan

The funny thing Is. you have not been playing for 3 years.

A suggestion: make the map dark. Who knows, we might see Renderman...

That's what normally happens with One Man Army gamemode, but Pecon has his set up so that the boss health doesn't scale based on playercount.

Idea, class-rechooser for like, 100 points or so.

Idea, class-rechooser for like, 100 points or so.

That would have to be scripted, but possible. Like type /changeclass while playing.

Also, I never did receive admin, but if you don't need me (as it seems you don't) that's quite alright too.

Am I accepted or not Pecon :C. I've been waiting for a while

That would have to be scripted, but possible. Like type /changeclass while playing.

Also, I never did receive admin, but if you don't need me (as it seems you don't) that's quite alright too.
What? You can just have a little button or door, prompt the client "do you want to rechoose your class? it costs x points." click yes, go back to class picking area.

What? You can just have a little button or door, prompt the client "do you want to rechoose your class? it costs x points." click yes, go back to class picking area.
Good idea, simple and easy. adding now.

Application: Pecons Boss Battles Admin Application
Name: WyWy
BL_ID: 21526
Previous Experience: Proxy, Battlefrontmaster101, Jack/Ibuild.
Who recommends you?: Count, Frozen
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I come to your server everyday it's one of my favorites. I'm a good admin because 1. I don't abuse it. 2. I'm strict but not too strict I do not perma ban I will ban up to 30 min 3. I'm nice fun and I'm not mean. I'm an experienced admin i've been admin at 7 servers and I could be a perfect admin I would only want admin not super admin. Accept because I am well experienced and I think I would be great at your server.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time Zone, Florida
Thank you,
WyWy5000

Timezone:  Eastern Time zone, Florida

Just putting this here.

I can recommend powerdag